Day 344

I am still staying at【Ship Ambrasm Parabellum】today. After early morning training, I will move to the kitchen along with Meal Hero. The kitchen here is host to a white chef-type dungeon monster, and as it is also possible to obtain special foods and ingredients that raise various statuses temporarily, it is one of the most useful facilities in the dungeon.

There also seems to be a crafter who focuses on the dishes and ingredients here and makes the main work of reselling outside, but let's not focus on that for now. At this time we only operated a part of it, we were in a private room prepared to not be recognizable from the outside areas.

There are cooking utensils such as cooking stoves that can operate freely with fire, refrigerators that can preserve ingredients, various kinds of knives and pots for meat and fish, and so on. Other than me and Meal Hero's party, no one is here. It is not a matter of hiding, but before we go back to the base in the Great Forest, there are things that have to be done.

Exactly, to cook the dead bodies of a large amount of【Heroes】who we have slaughtered. Before【Beast King】Lionel and the former【Demon Emperor】Hyulton might also "join the cooking", first there's a lot the be handled about this place. Saying that, today I kept handling it without much eccentricity.

It is impressive that Meal Hero also cooked, moving around the kitchen like a flowing stream, without saying a word of being disgusted about having to deal with the corpses of those who were once his colleagues.

I was a little worried, but it seems that there was nothing to think on now, as long as they are dead anyway, while we are the ones alive. Indeed, they are an amazing party. Besides, the【Heroes】clones duplicated by the White Lady don't have anything in their intestines, they are very beautiful and too beautiful to understand that they are not the people they were.

Although this area seemed to be a place I thought to be a bit of a fluke compared to a normal kitchen, cooking still proceeds without any problems. While plucking and picking the best pieces, the goods cooked at a phenomenal rate will be packed into my item box. Today wasn't such a bad day.