Day 354

Minokichi is crushing a group of bandits and thieves found along the way, at the same time looking for derived dungeons, but he seems to be proceeding smoothly.

Also, I plan on meeting them in a few days.

Because it's all going well, this time I will touch a little bit on the circumstances of each country.

Or rather, I have nothing special to tell today.

Anyway, first the Sternbild Kingdom.

There is no particular problem here.

A messenger arrived from Holy Kingdom, bringing news about the earlier Holy War, and that's about it?

Next is about Kirika Empire.

As a result of losing a large number of 【Heroes】 it found itself in a state of generalized uproar, although their original ranking still remained. Among the six who were lost, four were 【Heroes】 actually earlier captured with 【Fate Plunder】.

In other words, it's the loss of strength of ones that were originally enemies, so the only painful cost of the Crusade was losing two 【Heroes】who were born and raised in the Empire, so they are well off.

It seems that many things are happening in their politics, but it's of little concern to their neighborhoods.

Next is about the Atarakua Demon Empire.

In the Atarakua Demon Empire, the new【Demon Emperor】Vaskia is steadily resolving the situation without the use of force.

Well, there is a lot of fraying going on.

If I were to speak in detail, it would take too long as well as being too troublesome, so I'll say for now that Vaskia will eventually become the governor, but that will take a little time.

Next is the Estgrand Beast Kingdom.

The cracks here are already starting to stabilize.

If there is any turmoil, the new 【Beast King】 Arthie immediately goes to handle it with Iron Fist Negotiations, a process that repeated itself many times over.

A muscle brain mentality prevails there.

It goes without saying that the person who has power rules everything.

Next, is the more distant kingdoms.

The current location of the kingdoms, aside from the above mentioned, are mainly across the other side of the Holy Kingdom.

Also, there are small countries across the Great Forest that oppose the Kingdom's domination, but decided to do so in a later occasion.

Distant countries were frightened of the mighty Holy Kingdom. They were inferior not only in number of 【Heroes】 but also in their quality, so it would be inevitable to be so because of the simple difference in both national strength and the average quality of their typical soldiers.

In this case, they're trapped between considering to continue subordinating themselves to the Lumen Holy Kingdom or forming a coalition against it - the demi-human are in the «Haizekus Alliance» and the military countries in the «Harendia Federation» - but they are a jumble as such. Anyway, knowing the outcome of the [Holy War], various changes have started to stir up.

That said, it will still take some time until it comes the time of the actual shake-up.

At that time, the target will be the Holy Kingdom above all.

Finally for the Holy Kingdom.

Because of the black dragon I had already sent, the consequences of the 【Holy War】 are known at this time by the majority of the people.

Therefore, chaos is raising within the country. With the country being so wide, the scale is much larger than in the surrounding countries.

Governance has greatly been upset for church officials, which are also the nobility and spiritual pillars, now as to the surface issues, soldiers have been assigned to work on keeping country-side quiet, but for the people who have been annexed in lost wars the splintering movement has begun.

Having sensed it, the Holy King has immediately dispatched his most trustworthy subordinates to various places in his nation.

The Lumen Holy Kingdom has lost a large number of 【Heroes】 but is still a powerhouse in itself.

The number of people with 【Divine Blessing】 that have the potential to become the 【Heroes】 of the next generation is also still large, and they also have a large number of soldiers in their fighting force.

Dangerous signs can be seen, and soldiers are being preferentially deployed to such cities where it is likely to happen something in future, they seem to be trying to douse the fire before it becomes a conflagration that will burn up the country.

Some things will still slip through the cracks, even with that much preparation, but with the competence of Holy King, the mayhem may be smaller than expected.

Well, I think world is already gradually beginning to shift.

Regardless of the intents and desires of individuals, the world continues to move.