Day 356

*Crunch crunch*, while eating a cloned【Heroes】' knob, the【Shogun Kobold】Akitainu and Ramura of the【Thunder Dragonewt】 charge forward thrusting real weapons while I just have two prepared alloy clubs for training, with a look in their eyes as if fully prepared to die if necessary.

Akitainu has in his hand a large sword-type magic item called 【Heavenly Lunar War Wolf】 given to him previously. An incredibly sharp blade, that has the ability to generate a warrior-like slash as beautiful as the moon.

Ramura has in her hand a living body spear with the general shape of a Naginata[1] . Because she clad herself in a purple lightning, it's become a lightning spear that is deadly for most organisms, and if you touch it, you can get burned from the inside out with an electric shock.

Both of them are serious, and the weapons they wield are sharp enough to bisect the training alloy clubs that I have.

For that reason I do not take their attacks directly, always meeting them by knocking them off to the side.

Besides the violent attacks of both opponents approaching from the front, I also have to deal with two demons poised at my back, Netsuki and Fuuki, who approached from behind while moving and holding back the tremors made by the other two.

I only use the two alloy clubs. The remaining two silver arms I'm not using are also not supposed to use abilities or any of my other capabilities, they just hold another three meter long alloy club.

Distract. Repel. Entwine. Take down.

Being attacked from all sides, it's still a battle I continued without receiving even a single blow.

When a chance appears, I launch an attack under Akitainu's chin, then drop down to hook the foot of Ramura, put a thrust against of Netsuki's stomach, and slap Fuuki on the ass, blowing her away.

Since I've been too sloppy recently, today I am only training with members of the executive class, letting me get a feel that everyone's level is rising compared to before.

Wooden clubs were enough in the past, but it's already necessary to use alloy ones.

There are many points that still need to be fixed, but since I changed the gifts they used, their before and after cannot be compared.

Then, for a while, I gathered together Redhead, Female Knight, Kumajirou, Kurosaburou, Rinbo, one of the neck-less Dullahan knights, Gladiator King, Boss Monkey, and the preying mantis insect Iss Haa, anyway, those of a certain level or above. The team members were assembled and we went into another training party.

Although that alone had crushed the day, while realizing the real growth in these people, I left them all dead tired – but obviously not going as far as to leave anyone actually dead –, just making them go beyond their usual exhaustion.

Even if this time I was stricter, I would go as far as burying someone in the ground if necessary.

Maybe... Probably... Surely.