Day 349

Today I finished morning training and went out for hunting with my children.

We used bows and arrows yesterday, but this time I decided to use the horn rabbits' horn to remember the old days.

The corners that can only be used to stab, and with a length of about a dagger, the horn sure is nostalgic, reminding me of about a year ago.

Or perhaps, I'm still amazed by everything that has gone down since a year ago.

Normally, it would take several years or even decades to experience it all, but honestly that's how I feel. Well, I wonder if I will repeat the same things from now on as well.

I take a break and walk around for a while. The children seem to be taking too much time getting used to it, that seems interesting.

Argento, who praised Auro and Oniwaka, who seemed to be enjoying themselves happily, was struggling. Opushii was straddling jewels while her animal beasts ran around, and being carried on my back is Nicola, who is drawing some patterns on the corner with the magical power sent out from her fingertips.

In such ways, they basically act in a lively manner, quietly disappearing and reappearing from time to time when they find a prey's signs.

The basic performance was good, even though the children were unfamiliar with hunting, they still managed to succeed and, unprecedentedly, we reached the elves village by simply walking in the forest.

I had recently come to the elves village before the Holy War. But as I'm here anyway, I decided to go to Father Elf's house.

I haven't even contacted him, but as he was saying 『Please come at any time without reserve』, so lets make some souvenirs out of the harvested prey this time. Or so I thought, apparently Father Elf is out.

It's disappointing, but it seems after all he is in «Parabellum Hot Springs Resort»

While saying it couldn't be helped, I handed the souvenirs to a servant elf, and when I tried to go home, Daughter Elf came out from the back and took me in for a reception.

Because they would be tired otherwise, we stayed for some snacks served with tea. The snacks are vegetable-based, and the children seemed to like it as some also used the souvenirs. A lighthearted and delicious meal.

While watching it, I changed Nicola's diaper, and proceeded to eat the meal that was cooked in advance directly from the item box.

I usually left that to alchemist, but as I was watching how to do it separately, I thought it sure is a bit handy, but it is still in place.

I also stayed with Daughter Elf while talking about the Holy War. When I wondered about time, about 3 hours had passed. I decided to go home before dusk came, because it was too slow.

At that time, we also left three kinds of demon liquor placed in newly-handmade bottles.

Sudden visits are not a disagreeable, and it is a nice return in which we got a consideration given the fine details.

While thinking that it was a meaningful day, I tasted the sisters' cooking, after being supervised by the Meal Hero.

Oh, no. A safe base with hot springs and delicious food. I can't resist but feel a little depraved.