Day 352

Just in case something was to happen and the【Labyrinth Seed】gets targeted, I will leave several clones of myself buried underground in the surrounding ground. Currently, I'm the only one in my division who has become a【Demon Overlord】by using the dragon meat as nourishment, so I'm quite confident the clones will be able to defend it even if the likes of an Emperor comes.

Until then, it is now time to tap with the base's settings. Or rather, with the limited amount of energy I got there's little we can actually do. Well, as the remodeling of the base is carried out by the same members as before, there's no reason to be frustrated right now or try rushing things. Time will solve everything eventually.

After finishing some things I had to do, today I decided to peacefully focus in a quest for【Worm Toxin】using the summoned bodies of Black Skeletons. For the time being, I couldn't settle down so much, so I had left the task to some of the undead people with summoning abilities, but after such a long time the pattern was largely exhausted and it was getting a little stagnant.

Of course, not all of it was bad. Through trial and error, repetition is important to produce a certain number. As an outcome, the production of reinforced individuals has increased, and it can also be said that their fighting power has been raised. However, since the range that can be summoned is larger than before, the number of combinations that have to pass through trial and error has also increased.

Because I had time to spare, I've decided to try with a little more effort. Achieving【Rank Up】seems more difficult than usual, but it's known that the time limit specific to the summoned creatures will disappear as they evolve, so it's quite an efficient method of securing war potential, so I wanted to deepen my understanding on it.

With that said, all that's left is to watch our large crew together with Kanami as they summon, and to contemplate the battles of the creations that unfolds in the large hole, all at the same time. Even so, it has proved to be quite a good idea to spend some time jiggling and drinking alcohol, in this way.

Recently, all I had been doing was being busy with the Holy War. I finished post-processing and let it unfold by itself, therefore it's time to just enjoy and relax.

【Ability learned: Tampering Soul Club of Numerical Formula】

【Ability learned: Treasure of Numerical Formula】

【Ability learned: Mathematical Alteration】

【Ability learned: Forbidden Fruit (Arbwell)】

【Ability learned: Transient Phantom Dream】

【Ability learned: God's Love Mathematical Formula Irma Vel Usu】

【Ability learned: Eggs of Numerology】

Safely, as a result of continuing to chew, *munch munch*, I was able to learn those. I was able to relax, plus my Divine Power and the number of abilities have increased. I wish I could spend more days like this.