Day 361

He is the chosen of the【God of the Sun】, the 【Hero of Sunlight】. The village in which he was born and raised was destroyed along with all the villagers that had been living there, including the one he dearly loved, leaving him with nothing but a vow of vengeance.

His real name, Sigurd Ace Sven. The first time I met him was in front of his murdered lover, and we ended up fighting when he was in the grips of his rage and need for vengeance, but I was able to escape without being totally swept up by it. His eyes were dyed by hatred at the time, so that all around had been seen as the enemy.

Once he reached the state of【Mad Warrior Berserker】he mounted an attack, targeting anyone, regardless of their being friend or foe. Even though I was already an Apostle Lord at the time, I was attacked by his runaway rage.

However he was dominated by feelings of anger and his movements were monotonous and linear, but they were certainly faster than normal because he was running at full power, with no thought of the consequences. It was a simple matter to deal with him, because his movements were so easy to read and, with only speed going for him, the fight ended with his defeat, with barely any struggle as a result.

Afterwards he returned to his senses, and asked for the power to get his revenge, signing on as a subordinate with me.

---

After that he trained from day-to-day, along with new companions who he met through many twists and turns, leading to the battle against the enemy【Insect Hero】in the previous Holy War.

After he prepared his part of the battlefield, hiring on a huge number of magicians, up to the last minute, while wounded along with my companions, they killed the【Insect Hero】that had become a variant of a huge Insect demon, letting his revenge play out brilliantly.

After finishing the [Holy War], he departed alone in order to visit the tomb of his lover and, separated from his colleagues, a couple days passed. This morning, he returned to the Great Forest base with the sunrise.

Coming back along with that sunshine, he seemed to have become a different person. Before, he had worn a constantly gloomy atmosphere, a man who was honest a wet blanket. In his eyes dwelt a light stained with revenge and madness, a consciousness honed towards the targeted revenge, but still sharp enough to hesitate in approaching the evil.

While greedily seeking power, in a certain field of battle there had been a day-to-day heated discussion led by the Rusty Iron Knight . He was a man who lived for just that purpose, constantly pushing towards his revenge.

However, after returning home he had no such purpose left, the【Hero of Sunlight】had become a good young man who welcomed the fresh morning sun. Honestly, I cannot hide my surprise in the transfiguration of that first sight.

Who is this guy?

"Good morning, master. It seems that today will be a nice day." That was delivered with a refreshing smile, and I reacted defensively. Wow, what is this bad feeling? There was a sense of discomfort that left me with goosebumps.

Eyeing the person in front of me with suspicion to figure out whether or not he is a fake, I observed him thoroughly and in detail, listening to the various stories surrounding him leading to the conclusion that, apparently, this is how he originally was.

This means that he is no longer the Avenger, who had only focused on revenge, you could say that he has regained the original appearance as the【Hero of Sunlight】chosen by the【God of Sunlight】.

But it is still a change, and not a fake. If he was, the minute body【Parasite】would be missing inside Avenger. The level of darkness in him has returned to a more stable balance.

There is also a dark atmosphere around him at the moment, it can be seen that the existence of his Ying and Yang balance is formed from the dark part along with the newly formed light. Like the two sides of a coin, there are two sides to anyone. If you do believe so, I am convinced that it's that kind of thing.

I was surprised even in the morning but, taking care, tried fighting his new balanced self in the morning training. Defeating the【Insect Hero】seems to have further raised his base level ability, letting him become even stronger in the future.

After completing the training, and enjoying lunch from the sisters who carefully crafted the taste, I later changed location along with Kanami using the【Demon Howl Gate】to reach【Holy Seafoods Cavity Of The Fierce God】.

Using the【Demon Howl Gate】, we exited in a submerged cave, a certain room that I've created. Here, members can leave the【Demon Howl Gate】 which is installed in the center of the room. It is a square room of about thirty meters and the entire area was prepared in order for them to move freely through the water filled【Holy Seafoods Cavity Of The Fierce God】.

Since, basically, only clan members can access this place, there is no road that leads directly here so that an outsider cannot wander in by mistake, so there is no way to enter or exit the room except through the warp gate.

Kanami and I came here, through such a secret room, after preparing for a day out by ourselves. Kanami's race does poorly underwater - there's a danger that she will unconsciously freeze the surrounding area with her cold - so, after receiving it earlier and letting it remain in my item box, we decided to go with【Vesper's Outer Shell: Octorp】.

This is an 【Ancient】 class magic item that we received by clearing the previous 【Frontier Psalm〔Vesper Octorp〕】, with an effect that seems to cover the wearer in an exoskeleton in the shapes of a High Octorp.

This is a transformation that can work without problems in the water, but this time it was very much different from before, creating a different shape.

When I used it, it was shaped nearly like a High Octorp, but now it fit closer to the female body for Kanami to use it. The head comes with something like a coronet tiara made ​​of shark bones, it grows tentacles like an octopus and moray eels from the back, and the lower body is spread casually like a dress in the shape of a sea anemone.

Although the upper body does not change much, Kanami gained a kind of atmosphere such as a queen that rules the ocean, which I don't mind at all because that is little different from the everyday, but it is more of a thicker presence.

I tried thinking of my options for a moment but as I couldn't come up with a better idea, I have settled on wearing【Thundershark Dragonlord's Scales】that was already part of【Equip Exoskeleton】.

Even if we were spotted by men and women from any age range there would be no problem, they would have only seen two people using strange magic items.

In addition to this, we triggered the ability【Aquatic】, and started moving with Kanami using a Warp Gate. Our destination is quite a ways towards the back from the original entrance, where pillars of rocks made a compartment that created a shadowed overhang.

You should be careful when using a warp gate, as to being cautious so as not to be seen, just because there are people who could take advantage of any opening they can get to. Thinking so, we moved around quickly to confirm no one else was around.

There was no sign of any other people around, and it seems we were not seen by anyone either. Being filled with peace of mind, I looked at whether Kanami felt the same, but she seemed a little surprised by a strange feeling that suddenly appeared in the water.

Using 【Vesper's Outer Shell: Octorp】 she was able to breath easily, as well as being able to swim faster than a fish using the lower body part. Still, after practicing with the 【Vesper's Outer Shell: Octorp】, we went on to collect several food items while enjoying our sea dating.

Since I've been here before, I know the different types of food-based items at hand, the number of fish-based monsters that swim around are more than enough, such as seaweed and shellfish. The amounts and variety are also in abundance.

We spent a large amount of time as a result of continuing to collect the noticeable items. About two hours, so the item box was stuffed with a large amount of food. In summary, I thought it would be good enough to spend our time like this: an elaborate, fancy, and normal underwater date for us.

As a small school of fish swam by flashing their beautiful scales, it created an interesting sight to watch, leading to a good atmosphere. After that, Kanami and I returned to land and spent the rest of the day relaxing.