Day 353

Following yesterday, I decided to work on experiments using the concept of 【Worm Toxin】.

Inside the large hole created for the【Worm Toxin】, located in a dedicated space towards the back of the base, there are dwelling not only black skeletons, but also devils of many shapes, a wide variety of demon species, as well as small sized dragon and giant species. It's currently being filled more and more with them.

Creatures generated from 【Lesser Summoning: Undead】 and 【Lesser Summoning: Giant】instinctively charge with their full force in order to kill the enemies in front of them, only stopping when they die.

Those generated from 【Upper Summoning: Demon】, 【Great Summoning: Archfiend】, and 【Summoning: True Dragon】 make use of their higher intelligence and flexibility to judge the situation of the match and also to kill the enemies running at full power towards them.

I ordered them to only kill others different from their own kind, but after all, as the number of tribes that slay each other keeps growing, lots of drama is bound to occur.

All of a sudden, a Black Goblin who was fighting using the black skeletons' bones dies after receiving a blow to the head from an axe swung down by a Black Orc, which had been approaching from behind.

One eyeball vigorously jumps out, with cerebral plasma scattering around. *Clunk* (sfx). As it falls to the ground, the sound from the black bone is drowned out by the surrounding battle noise.

The Black Orc who killed the black goblin immediately tries to pull out his ax, but whether it took him too much time or it was sunk too deeply, his heart gets separated from his body, impaled by a three-prong living spear handled by a gray lesser devil, who used that chance to close in the gap.

Nearby, eyeballs and internal organs spill out with every movement of the sharp cutting edge of the bladed tail and bladed claws as an undead Vorpal Bunny continues his terrible hunting, charging in from blind spots to throw out deadly blows. On the other end, a shielded neck-less Dullahan knight picks himself up, otherwise he would have been shamelessly crushed.

It's a yellow-haired demon who finally cuts down the undead bunny to dead meat, vigorously scattering it around without much effort.

Wielding in its hand, a zigzag shaped living sword reminiscent of lightning bolts. Although similar to the blood-sucking Bloody Sword, the Thunder Devil Sword is a kind of devilish sword superior in both stroke and swordsmanship.

The lightning stroke of such a Thunder Sword is prevented by the Dullahan's shield. At the very moment the shield and the sword come into contact, an intense lightning attack strikes the Dullahan. However, it doesn't seem particularly effective against him, as he immediately fights back.

A trade-off that the opposing Dullahan and Thunder Lord are willing to repeat dozens of times in between the blink of an eye, a breathtaking tension that is only compensated by each new slash.

As I'm watching the fight while also enjoying myself with a wonderful sake and, frankly, finding it rather funny, the last remaining forces are exhausted by a small Fire Dragon's bracing at the very end.

The range of its breath is wide, and the giant cave with only a depth of about six meters, full with the likes of goblins, giants and other punks that flocked around, is brought to ashes, as the bottom of the large hole became a sight similar to a burning hell.

Not only are there those who burned to death due to the high temperatures of the fire, but many also suffer from lack of oxygen.

Well, if you were to release something like that in an enclosed place, it can be said that's just the natural outcome.

The creatures who until now had survived in the large hole finally lost it due to the unbearable heat from the fire, falling down one by one. At long last, the small fire dragon who remained alive uttered its victory shout.

Considering there was no movement whatsoever, being cautious appeared to be of no use anymore. Anyone with eyes could see that the small Fire Dragon had won.

Suddenly, however, the small fire dragon is impaled by what appears to be countless sharp clawed tentacles protruding from its own shadow. Brimming with desperation, it tries to get violent, but its efforts are useless as its whole body is already entangled and restrained by the octopus' limbs. And unexpectedly like that, it perishes.

Being caught off guard after 'winning' leads to a last minute death.

Thus, the surviving one this time seems to be this "Horta Devil of the Altar of the Devil".

The Horta Devil has the ability to lurk in the shadows of living creatures, having octopus-like tentacles coming from its back, and with the appearance of a black clergyman, it possesses the ability to use the souls of those it killed.

Although its physical prowess in combat is not very high, it's still a nasty category of devil, as it has access to a variety of magic and special abilities.

I take out the winning Horta Devil and instruct him to rest for a while laboring. Then again, I put the next generation into the large hole.

For this case, Kanami also helps, but since she can only summon undead, I took care of summoning the other generations.

After that, we just repeated almost the same thing until sunset.

We also let the kids, such as Auro and Argento, be an opposing party but, basically, they proved to still be not enough when facing the effects of【Worm Toxin】.