Day 342

Most of our members have gone back to their workplace, some, such as I and Kanami remain at the Parabellum HQ to continue work on the aftermath of the war. I am reviewing the battle results of those members who participated in the war, to be able to distribute rewards accordingly. There was a lot of work to be done after the war, but it was much simpler with the use of parallel thinking, clones, and members who can handle office work such as Kanami and Redhead.

I am proud that I could make a generally balanced decision, although handling all the【Sacred Treasure】obtained from the war is a little troublesome. Frustration is all that comes to mind. Do I leave it in my item storage gathering dust? Eating them all at once is also another option. Should I distribute them out to the deserving members?

Distributing the【Sacred Treasure】will raise our war potential, and even though our members are not the original owners, they still might be able to draw out its sealed powers if certain conditions are met. I wouldn't know without trying first, but if I do decide on eating the【Sacred Treasure】, I have no doubt they would be delicious.

Though there are some disadvantages, the pros greatly outweigh the cons. The possibility of losing the weapon in battle is not something I would want, but if it had been lost the enemy would not be able to pick it up due to it being lent out.

Basically, I decided to lend them out, but I am still debating on who to give which【Sacred Treasure】. Obviously, those that risked life and limb will get priority of ownership. Well, I am still going to keep more than half of the【Sacred Treasure】obtained in the war.

I will discuss this with members who already own【Sacred Treasure of their own, such as Minokichi, as to whether or not they want them, so they can decide who to lend them out to someone within their own corp. Thinking about it that way, it seems that almost all the【Eight Demon Generals】decided to keep them for now.

However there was an exception, that being Aifu, who was immersed in talks about her hobbies during the entire battle. They indeed established a friendship, therefore naturally, we can't say the Hero was brought down by her.

When it comes to the other higher ranking members, Avenger and Netsuki (Blaze/Fire Lord), Redhead and Akitainu; and even Auro and Toro (a Troll from the Slave Army of the Empire) have ownership rights.

Avenger defeated Insect Hero, who was a sworn enemy of fate. It seems his【Sacred Treasure】is unnecessary. I feel nauseous just having it. I can now understand the weight that Avenger carries. Since the enemy destroyed his village and murdered his lover, he probably hasn't been able to quite organize his various feelings about what happened yet.

Netsuki wanted to have Wolf hero's sword, as a proof of slaughtering the one who once made him a slave. Since he asked for it, I allowed it. It's also a common point since he's a swordsman, so I'm expecting him to use it meaningfully.

Even though Ring Hero put up a fight with Redhead, his cloths soon became soaked with blood and, at last, he finally gave himself up as she sliced his neck, finally achieving her way to victory. She asked for having it as well, so I approved it. Since she has been eating my blood and body on a regular basis, even though her body dimensions haven't changed a lot since when we first met, she is becoming much stronger than before.

There isn't a place in my whole body with no scratches, and I've been barely evading a fatal injury until now. Debating over it seems totally unreasonable though, as she won't listen.

Well, since I'm also putting this into consideration, I'm expecting that, with the newly attained strength of the【Sacred Treasure】, she will utterly suppress her future opponents.

Akitainu, who managed to almost single-handedly defeat Mask Hero, cutting off his neck at the cost of an arm. Therefore, I also allowed him to possess it. He stated while bowing his head:

『With this, I will devote myself even further and prove my Lord's strength more than ever before.』

This straightforward feelings of him towards me really creeps me out, not that I'm in a bad mood though. His injured arm, resembling a mashed piece of meat, was treated by Seiji to perfection, though he shouldn't be at full strength. With rehabilitation and practice, it will grow stronger than before, which eases my mind.

During the battle, Auro was firing her magic gun everywhere, and managed to get a lucky shot and killed the Bird Hero, so she wanted her weapon, something I naturally permitted it.

When testing out the abilities, it seems you can control the surrounding birds like your own limbs using the flute weapon, and temporarily view through their eyes. This is a benefit to Auro to have an observational ability, especially since her attack style is to shoot from long distances.

A last, the heavy melee fighter Toro, who in the middle of the battle, in a similar way to Auro, managed to get a lucky thrust on Ox Hero, delivering his finishing blow. He wanted to own it as well as the others, so I allowed it.

Toro happens to be a Chief of a 100 subordinates, in the heavily armed unit «Anger», led by Minokichi. A proud man who boasts a giant strength peculiar of a Giant Troll.

His style was very similar to Minokichi, by holding a shield in one hand and a large weapon in the other. If I were to give him an ax type【Sacred Treasure】, there would be no problems on his end.

This is what is expected in the future. Well, as I finished distributing, most of the members decided to accept the gifts, but that was obvious from the start. They are powerful magical items and a war trophies of sorts, gained from defeating a strong opponent. You would also want to have it because it might be an upgrade to your previous equipment.

Honestly, it wasn't too difficult as to decide who gets what, because I just went by their contribution to the war. Thus, other miscellaneous work has ended without incidents. Well, who else is appropriate?