Day 347

After morning training with the children, I go around the base together with Kanami.

The base is growing day by day, becoming an even more fulfilling place than ever before. Nonetheless, there is plenty of room for improvements. Because it's always being used, it's at a stage where it's easier to find and correct any problems.

After checking out several places to a certain extent, I've decided to go towards the «Parabellum Hot Springs Village», crossing beyond an inner wall built for prevent outsiders entry, where people other than members come to gather,

Previously, only elves were coming to use here. Such as Father Elf and his daughter, now enjoying the unchanged hot springs, as well as other good neighbors, all of which are steeped and soaked in pools, swamps, and our newly introduced gambling hall, or melting in the paradise called oil massage.

As intended, «Parabellum Hotsprings» is a place designed for keeping good neighborhood relations on the table, it also becomes a place where you can stably secure items that only some elves can make, such as Mithril and secret medicines. It has since been growing smoothly.

That is the «Parabellum Hot Springs Village». But recently, the number of people coming up from elsewhere has begun to increase.

It's mainly composed of demihuman who live in remote places in the Great Forest, as well as small-size races of beasts who wander through borderline of countries such as kingdoms and empires.

Although it's not in my best regards to spread the information too much, nowadays the base defense is perfect, moreover it's possible to prepare other bases in a variety of places if it becomes necessary, so we aren't thoroughly regulating information as much as we used to.

We are wary of the likes of "spy" because it divides once, and if we get problems, we plan to solve it with the use of force, but at the moment there seems to be no need for such concerns.

Anyway, such changes are a thrill. I looked around to some extent and slowly headed for a hot spring.

Today also was spent leisurely, as I fostered my spirit.