Day 368

After the Holy War, we have the birth festival, and afterwards washed out all the accumulated dirt.

Then what will we do next, what should we do next, and should we not also be searching for new, unknown ingredients.

Regardless, we are going to be moving quietly for a while on this continent.

I want to capture the [Age of the Gods Dungeons] in the Lumen Holy Kingdom and Estgrand Beast Kingdom for convienient moving and I also want to challenge the [Great God Rank] [Age of the Gods Dungeons] in the middle of continent. Although there is that plan, now I want to put a little time aside.

After all, the impact of the Holy War was great.

For now we are the center of attention, but instead of explaning it for easy understanding, I feel like it's more interesting to leave it as it is.

Then, rather than continuing to work on this continent, we should turn to another continent.

For the sake of the unseen food in those places that we have still not reached.

Although saying that, such a difficulty as going to another continent is not terribly high for us.

Normally, it would be a voyage we would take while fighting the heinous marine life every step of the way, with an likewise armed convoy, but we happen to have Ship Ambrasm Parabellum.

It is a huge ship, the Ship Ambrasm Parabellum, and at the same time it is a [Age of the Gods Dungeon] but it is still targeted by some monsters. Living in here isn't a problem for us, though. We can freely go to another continent using any kind of route we want.

Even if Ship Ambrasm Parabellum did not work, we still have five medium-sized armored vessels we have manufactured using the 【Magic Armor Medium-sized Ship Making Kit】 we received before.

Those magical armored medium-sized vessels, when built, have a total length of about one hundred and sixty meters.

The power to run is supplied by a magical engine using supplied Magic as an energy source, its magic armor is made ​​with magic metal with enough of a defense to stop the attacks of monsters coming from the sea.

Furthermore, in order to intercept and not just protect ourselves, various arms have been mounted by dwarf blacksmiths throughout its length.

For example, as a typical load-out it has, [Acoustic Explosive Needle · Actinal] installed in the ship's bottom, a small sized [Shock/ Blade Cannon] installed on the deck, twelve gates and a large [Elemental Cannon · Emeliol Cannon], and there is a [Spiral Colliding Angle - Haldesnor] set on the bow.

There is also such things as [Hammer Cannon-Hillard] that shoots out a harpoon, the [Capture Network-Sparness] that casts a net, but it is set in place.

A Magical Ship that holds more combat capability than most armed ships and is equal to creating a trade convoy with another continent, even as one of the [God Production Artifact] obtained in a [Gods Dungeon] I can only wonder what to say.

Even these alone will be able to sail that dangerous ocean alone.

If there was such a means available before, there was no one to properly use them.

There is also the ability to immediately come back with the [Demon Gate], but the future goal is a foray to another continent.

Well, it is going to be busy again soon.