Day 348

The frontier and neighboring countries of the Holy Kingdom gradually begin to make movements.

The shock of the "Legendary Defeat in the Holy War" rushed through, and the faction that was lurking in the darkness of the chaos began "crawling like a worm".

I will express it as such, as it will take more time to grow into a bigger fire. Now, I think that a small ember is glowing.

I will leave matters at Holy Kingdom as they are for now. For today, after morning training, I decided to take my children hunting in the Great Forest.

However, already the monsters living in the Great Forest aren't a threat.

I can get away with an encounter just by lightly waving my arm. Moreover, it's impossible for my opponents to even make a scratch on me even with my defenses down and they attack with full force.

Rather, if we pay no heed to the surroundings to the extent that we do not notice them in front of us, They'll be gone without us even noticing.

Although my children are not yet on that level, they can still easily slaughter a group of Hind Bears by themselves, with small chance of something go wrong.

Nicola being the only exception. She won't be in any kind of danger because I'm piggyback her with my golden thread's cord.

Therefore, even if I say it's a hunt, do not use any of your usual gifts today. The only gift we have this time is the bow and arrows that the elves made. Use this to hunt monsters while hiding signs of your presence.

Although there's a sense of hunting by only wielding a bow & arrow, but hunting is not the only purpose of being here.

There are many things to learn apart from combat, for example: finding traces created by the passing wild monsters, making their own traps using plants found in the Great Forest, identifying things that's edible and whatnot.

Children and later generations are educated through various forms, but still tend to be biased toward crude combat.

Here we also incorporated field training, as their ability to survive when isolated is at a level that is still worrying for me as a parent.

Knowledge is put in, but whether it's practicable is another problem.

So as the time presented this opportunity, let's take advantage of it by actually taking the lead.

In case anything happens, I decided to come back to the base at dusk, but the hunting outcome went well.

14 "Double Horned Rabbit", with bigger body and two protruding horns in the shaped like two pairs of four horns were put together to make their two horns.

8 higher-species of animals "Black Iron Armored Tanuki", which were darker and harder versions of Armored Tanukis.

6 birds of the higher-species "Poisonous Cocco", which could be described as purple Big Coccos, that could give birth to eggs every day in the base.

12 senior high-ranked colorful "Filled Up Rainbow Bat" which were bigger in size when compared to the Seven Colored Bats, as well as having more colors.

In addition, I was also able to do plentiful amounts of things.

This was somewhat nostalgic, but it seems that the slightly different prey found shows vividly that the Great Forest is growing. I triumphantly delivered today's hunting results to the sisters, and gave a hand with the cooking, while being guided by Meal Hero.

I thought that it might be delicious even from the smell stage, but if you were to eat a bite, it proved itself far more delicious than one could imagine.

Everything was delicious, but the one I liked in particular was Black Armored Tanuki's steak.

What is being used is the meat from the back right under the hard crust, so that it is softer than other parts used to absorb impacts, yet it is thick or thicker depending on location.

Such meat is made to pass much better through fire as a whole, it is made medium rare to enjoy the difference between the red middle of the half life and the burned surface, and if it wasn't enough already, the sisters' special made demi-glaze sauce is put on top of it.

Overflowing in one bite is its rich and mellow taste. Even after eating it, there's a strength to its taste, in a way that you are able to perfectly describe it after leaving your mouth.

As I eat this dish cooked by skilled hands and the accumulated knowledge, honestly, I wonder whether its deliciousness is able compete with Red Bear's place at the Great Forest, this is really nostalgic.

And with the teachings of Meal Hero, our sister's cuisine came to improve by this much, I must say I'm expecting a lot more in the future. If we used the dragon meat which is a far superior ingredient this time, it most certainly will be close to perfection.

*Munch* *Munch* *Munch* *Munch*, while eating the black crustacean knobs with fried chicken, I try my best to honestly describe my impressions. Yeah, good delicious food sure is nice.

However, there's a possibility of ascending as this is just too delicious... I wonder if that would be ok?