Day 357

As a continuation of yesterday's severe training, I decided to get down to work with the treasure magic items after making the morning training even harder. Just for the fact they had a free hand, the Blacksmith, Alchemist, and the Sisters rose to the occasion as assistants. As they had the experience of being a peddler in the past, I honestly appreciated the help of these four people.

Blacksmith focused on items like armor, ores and such things among it; as for the magic drugs, mixed ingredients etc were handled by Alchemist, in the case of the Sisters, they handled the food, fibers and so forth. Because each specific field is divided, sharing went smooth.

Thankfully, while actually acting by and expressing that behavior, I continued to fill in the book with information about the treasures, taken from treasure chests gained by defeating dungeon bosses and some level bosses, while also setting the obtained items at my side. Well, because it had been just roughly classified in the past, this time I planned to go into a more organized and finely way, with more details to each one.

It's safe to say that it would be better to keep it more frequently organized, but because of the sheer number the task would only prove itself to be bothersome, but recently it's become more of a burden not having done it yet. Should it be fair to call this karma?

Anyway, I removed everything from my item box, organized it, and repeatedly stored the items in my item box again. There is also a wide variety of magic drugs and ingredients, both in kind and number, and because they are used more frequently, they are preferentially selected to be set aside.

There are also some goods like armor at a level that I think it's still too early to distribute to our members, as it would give too much of an assistance, so there might be a problem if I were to release them too quickly for the general use. In addition, there are a few other matters, but it would be too long if I were to go into detail about it.

To go into the other contents of the treasure boxes obtained from the Age of the Gods Dungeon boss and level bosses, as the number is also too high this time, it would actually be better to go into details when it becomes necessary. Today went by too quickly. Tired, I immersed myself in the hot springs. From now on, I will try a little more frequently.