Day 364

Today we planned to have the opening ceremony of the birthday festival, which is planned to last three days, we decided to have it synchronized with our birthday.

Even if we do have an opening ceremony, we try not to give long speeches, and bring them to an end in short order to break up into groups quickly.

The festival this time is not going to have a large battle as the main event.

No, there is definitely going to be a tournament and a competitive battle is planned for tomorrow, but even if it is separated according to battle class, almost all the results can be expected.

There's no doubt that it will be exciting, although it is our special birthday festival, it's probably unusual if it isn't too different from what we would usually do.

So besides the battle tournaments there are street stalls where simple food is made scattered around the base here and there, this time there is a games area, where a you can test your aim with ring throwers or practice punches, to win a prize according to the results.

There are also places where you could enjoy a sports game really similar to badminton or basketball, etc. with [Foreigners] brought in as competitors . A prize is given to those who compete for the individual who participated or a team, going out by the order, so there might be a member challenging with another member he's on good terms with here and there.

Anyway after saying all this, it's like a mixed festival day.

It's a festival that began from the morning, but I spent that morning enjoying a game of badminton with my children.

In the afternoon I took my time wandering around here and there.

When I went around briefly through the stalls, a preliminary meeting place for the battle tournament which becomes the main attraction of tomorrow is prospering the most with the crowds, but the street stalls that feed their courage is taking some too and the sport stalls where dungeon drop items from the labyrinths can be gained are almost the same in terms of people, I eat and watch as the excitement seems to rise.

There is also a street stall where excellent silver work made by the chief dwarfs is sold and another street stall where alchemists sell magic medicine for night, popular with the couples.

That food dishes and liquors were the only things prepared for this day, so that cheerful laughter is heard everywhere.

Even if I am the one saying it, but isn't it a good festival?

By the way, since today and tomorrow the festivals are meant to be for yourself, so that the elves and the animal people which are the visitors of ≪Parabellum Hot Spring Village≫ don't participate.

That way people with a social relationship, like the father elf and his daughter, may be invited, but because there is no intention to let an unknown number of outsiders into the base in anything other than a division of ≪Parabellum Hot Spring Village≫.

However, it is a special festival.

Then, for the final day of the festival, even ≪Parabellum Hot Spring Village≫ will be part of the entertainment, with a planned cut in price.

It would be better to share a good festival and enjoy oneself.