Character Info: Daemon

SORRY! NOT A CHAPTER!

My apologies on the long wait for updates on my stories but there are some real life complications, writers block & a lot of distractions that are holding me back right now.

I'm just doing this because Daemon (son of 009 and Curtis) was on my mind right now & I feel like I had to write it down or something.

Feel free to tell me what you think of him!

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels. I do not own any of the images. All images of Daemon were created by AI.

--------------- D A E M O N ---------------

[ Adult Daemon ]

[ Kid Daemon ]

[ Parents: 009 and Curtis ]

[ Name: Daemon ]

● Named after one of 009’s favourite fictional characters - Prince Daemon Targaryen.

● Probably has 009’s last name (Jones) since the people of the Beast World don't use last names.

[ Appearance:  Blond Hair & Green  Eyes ]

● Takes after his Mother since 009’s genes are stronger.

● Has a snake beast form like his Father but with white scales instead of red. This is because of 009.

● Has 009’s ability to Shapeshift and likes to add dragon-like wings on his back so he could fly like his Papa 001.

[ Personality: Calm and Charismatic ]

● Has the complete opposite personality of his parents who are more introverted & shy/antisocial.

● Daemon has a pleasant personality with a charisma that draws people in and makes them want to listen to him.

● Extroverted and a natural-born leader.

● He is used to looking after others since he is the first born child of 009’s and the one who usually keeps his siblings under control when his parents aren't around.

● His siblings look up to him (even if some won't admit it)

● The additional memories of his past life as Bai Qingqing’s son troubles him but he doesn't let it interfere with his current life. He accepts his shitty past life, moves on and enjoys his second life to the fullest.

● Daemon is the most mature and well-behaved of 009’s children.

● His siblings jokingly call him "Perfect Daemon" since he's usually great at everything he does (E.g. crafting, hunting, mathematics, memorisation, ingenuity, cooking)

● Has his Mother's quiet temper instead of Curtis’s explosive one. Can keep his anger in check better than both his parents.

● Likes to help others in need.

● Does not tolerate bullies and will stand up for what is right.

Was born as an easy-going, happy child who grew up to be an easy-going, happy beastman.

● His "perfect" attitude sometimes annoys his siblings - This had caused jealousy and arguments amongst them.

● His siblings view him as the reliable brother who knows everything and would help them without hesitation.

● Despite his pleasant personality, Daemon has 009’s "Do No Harm But Take No Shit" trait. He will definitely cut a bitch if provoked.

● Most people are surprised when they learn that Daemon has 009’s dark humour (He looks too nice for that)

● Daemon can get really petty if you piss him off too much. He's as vengeful as his Father in this instance.