Multiplication

(Author's Note): For those who haven't read the Paris Special, I suggest you go read that first before reading this chapter.

Karsin(Quantic) and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were walking around the beautiful city of Paris after the battle they had the previous night.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): This kind of reminds me of Chibi Paris. I like the peace of this place, even though it's temporary.

Karsin(Quantic): I know. Everis is patroling with Ladybug and Cat Noir as usual. I'm sure that things are probably-

The conversation between the two was interrupted as the news started playing on the billboard.

Nadja: Don't be bemused it's just the news, supervillain Monarch is now announcing that he's going to launch an attack on Paris which he claims is going to be merciless, will the Prizmaltorchs, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Everis be able to stop him or are we doomed? We'll just have to wait and see.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) and Karsin(Quantic) looked in confusion as Suozzo(Quantic) poked his head out of Karsin(Quantic)'s pocket with an annoyed look on his face.

Suozzo(Quantic): Wait, what? Why?!

Somewhere Else...

A drone scoured an area until it found a dead megakuma corpse. The drone scanned the corpse and the camera zoomed out to see Monarch's lair with Gabriel, Amantis Mortinax, Lila Rossi and Tomoe Tsurugi.

Amantis: We found the body, sir. They've never managed to kill an akuma or a megakuma before.

Lila: Amantis is right! We should just go launch another megakuma attack now and get them back in line!

Tomoe: They are right Gabriel-sun.

Gabriel: No, no. We can't risk them catching on. But don't worry. When I launch my next attack, there won't be a Parisian who would dare to pull a stunt like this again!

Gabriel slammed a fist on the projector, destroying it and causing its light to disappear, leaving only Gabriel's glowing evil smile.

At Collège Françoise Dupont...

Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Everis Lecrin in his soldier outfit were giving a public speech at the school.

Everis: Everyone, I bet you already know about the coming battle that will be here in a few weeks! So We're gonna need your help in this battle!

Ladybug: To start off, we're gonna need people that can build weapons for the force that's gonna help in fighting Monarch! Is there anyone here that can help?

Max then raised his hand and showed everyone a slideshow of the weapons that the Anti-Monarch force is gonna use.

(Author's Note): These weapons are the wispons from Sonic Forces.