Special Chapter: Preperation

(Author's Note): In this special chapter, Kagami trains Chloe on how to kill megakumas while Karsin(Quantic), Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) try to convince the people of Paris to join the resistance. This will also have a reference to Hazbin Hotel.

Karsin(Quantic) got ready as for heading out. He asked his dad Andre Bourgois to help him out and it happened. Chloe's gonna head to Kagami and ask her to train her on how to kill Megakumas.

Everis: Is everything set?

Karsin(Quantic): Yep. I'm ready to head off and give that speech. Chloe, you know what you have to do.

Chloe: Of course. I'll see you later with the knowledge we need to take on the megakumas.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): And we'll be back with more numbers to add to the resistance. We'll see you around, good luck!

Chloe: Same with you guys!

Chloe then left the group of boys while the triple team went of to a different direction from Chloe.

With the Triple Team...

Karsin(Quantic), Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were at the TV station as Ladybug and Cat Noir were with them.

Ladybug: Are you sure that you wanna do this Quantic Karsin?

Cat Noir: What if they reject your offer and boo at you? What will you do?

???: He'll convince them all not to give up hope.

The five friends turned to see Mr. Damocles standing an the side with a smile on his face showing that he is proud.

Everis: Mr. Damocles, what are you doing here?

Mr. Damocles: I over heard you talking to Chloe and Zoe about your plan on recruiting more people to join your resistance against Monarch, and I want to help and join as well.

Karsin(Quantic) and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were confused about this. 

Karsin(Quantic) and Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Why do you want to help us?

Mr. Damocles: Because Everis is a great example of why you don't need powers to be a hero. And I also want to help you defeat Monarch in anyway shape or form.

Everis smiled at this and accepted his help.

With Chloe...

Kagami was training Chloe on how to kill megakumas and the creatures that come from them. Chloe was slammed onto a pillar but then started charging at Kagami. Kagami then kicked Chloe onto the floor. The blond girl then got up and started charging again. But again, Kagami kicked her onto the floor and Chloe just got up and just barley pointed her hand crafted wooden spear at Kagami before being kicked onto the floor again.

Chloe Fuck! Ow!

Chloe then got up, only to be kicked yet again. She then struck at Kagami twice but she dodged both times and kicked Chloe again.

Chloe: Come on, what is this?

Kagami: You want me to teach you how to beat megakumas and their victims? That's what I'm doing.