Reunion

Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were helping Alim Kubdel and two other workers move a framed papyrus.

Alim: Easy... easy...

They all placed the frame on the wall without damaging it at all. And the Triple Team shared a high five.

Alim: (to the Triple Team) I want to that you boys for helping us carry this in.

Everis: Of course sir. We're doing this to apologies for your daughter not being around right now.

Alim: It's fine. I was there when you gave her the miraculous of evolution. But, where were the Prizmaltorchs at the time? I only saw you, Ladybug and Cat Noir when you arrived that day.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Long story short, Monarch sent us into a Time Loop. We had to fight five villains in order to get out.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Four of them were from out past, one was completely new to us.

Alim: Well, I'm sure it wasn't to much to handle. And I know that you'll defeat Monarch and Alix will-

(Pause Music Here)

Alim was interrupted when the museum's alarm rang. The Prizmaltorchs summoned their swords while Everis put on his soldier suit and brought out his wispon. They ran off to another section of the Museum and reached their destination.

Everis: Okay, whoever's breaking in, just know you came to the wrong house fool!

Prizmaltorchs: Exactly!

??? and ???: Wait!

(Pause Music Here)

The Triple Team then recognized who the voices belonged to.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Hang on. I know those voices.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Marinette?! Alya?!

Alim: What happened here?

Marinette: A letter... for you!

Marinette then handed Alim a letter. Alim dusted off the envelope, opened it and started reading the letter inside.

Alim: Ah, finally!

Alya: Photos... but that's impossible, photography hadn't been invented yet.

Alim: It's news from my daughter!

Marinette and Alya: From Alix?

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): How did she manage to do that?

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I'm not complaining!

Everis: Let's see what it says!

Later...

The akuma class and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were sitting on the couches as Mr. Kubdel read the letter from Alix out loud. Jalil stood against the wall, looking uncomfortable and Amantis and Lila smirked at this because they thought this was their chance to get a new member in the Monarch Force.