Elation

(Author's Note): There's gonna be two more Musical Moments in this chapter. And Juleka will be involved in one of the Moments while Marinette will be involved in the other.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) was at the TV station for a news interview with Nadja about the question everyone's been asking.

Nadja: Don't be bemused, it's just the news I'm Nadja Chamack. Everyone's been wondering how Monarch managed to get his hands on the Miraculous that were once in Prizmaltorch and Ladybug's possession! Well, I've got a special guest here to answer that question!

Soon, a crimson eagle flew into the room and turned into Prizmaltorch(Quantic) only to do a bow at the camera.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Hello my good Parisians!

The blond hero(quantic) then jumped backward, landed on the chair opposite Nadja, and got into a relaxing position.

Nadja: So Quantic Prizmaltorch, everyone's been wondering how Monarch got his hands on the Miraculous that were once in your possession.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then pulled out a remote from his hammerspace and started playing a slide show which started with a picture from "Strikeback". He then zoomed in on Flairmidable.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): So, at first we thought we gave the miraculous of adoration to Adrien Agreste. But...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then switched over to another slide which had Felix on it.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): ...it wasn't Adrien, it was actually his cousin Felix in disguise. Felix then used the miraculous of adoration to take Ladybug's yoyo, which was a portal to the Miracle Box, and gave it to Monarch. You see? There's your answer! Felix stole them from us, not Monarch!

Nadja: Okay then. I guess we now have the answer that we've all been searching for.

(Pause Music Here)

Nighttime...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) was relaxing on the Liberty while listening to "Loved With Your Love" By Arc North on his headphones. Soon, a loud voice called out to him.

???: Hey, scalawag!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) jumped in fright and landed on the houseboat to face Anarka which made him laugh nervously.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Good evening Ms. Couffaine. I was here to, maybe visit Juleka. I mean, it's been a while since I last came and visited her.

Anarka: Sure Quantic Prizmaltorch. Go right ahead.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then walked to Juleka's room to see her playing her guitar before she noticed that Prizmaltorch(Quantic) was standing right in front of her.

Juleka: Quantic Prizmaltorch? What brings you here?

The blond hero(quantic) then hugged Juleka while sobbing a bit.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Juleka, I'm sorry for losing the Miraculous, expecaly yours. I bet that you hate me and the rest of Team Miracle for this.

Juleka then hugged him back as he sat with her on the bed.

Juleka: So, what's wrong with you?