Collusion

It was nighttime, and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) was sitting on the rooftops. It had been a few days since the fight against plastic pollution and it was only a few more days before the summer break would start. He was worried about the friends he had back on his world.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): My good friends on my world, a cycle is coming to an end. In a matter of days, it will all be over. I swore that I would come back once I help the team miracle of this world beat Monarch, we're almost there, I just know it!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) then jumped off the rooftop and dashed off.

(Pause Music Here)

At School...

Karsin(Quantic) and the Musicons were rehearsing for for the song they were gonna perform for the end of year dance.

Ortax started with playing his piano before Karsin(Quantic) started singing first.

Karsin(Quantic):

"'Til death do us part", but we're already past that phaseThis is a brand new start and I think I deserve some praiseFor the way that I amDespite having overdosed and ending up comatoseI don't give a damn

I've let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoeThis is the mantra, this is my lifeYou're playing with now 'til the end of the nightSurrounded by fire, the passion ignitesA hit of that heaven and hell, a hell of a high

Karsin(Quantic) and Scyler:

I'm addicted to the madness, this hotel is my AtlantisWe're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sinLet me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in

Karsin(Quantic) and Scyler:

I'm addicted to the feeling, getting higher than the ceilingAnd we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to endJust concede and give in to your inner demons again

(Pause Music Here)

The song stopped and the group did high fives all around.

Ethan: That was epic! If we keep going at it like this, the performance will be great!

Ortax: And we've also gotta help Marinette and Adrien tie the knot.

Athera: They've gotta tie the knot on their own like Ortax and I did. And Chloe and Sabrina, Scyler and Quantic Karsin, Alya and Nino and Ethan and Aurore.

Scyler: But we should help them a bit. And we should go to class now.

Karsin(Quantic): Of course. Race you there princess!

Karsin(Quantic) then ran off as the rest followed him.

In The Literature Class...

The Akuma Class walked in as Lila and Amantis Mortinax both sat in their usual seats and Chloe was sitting next to Sabrina while Karsin(Quantic) was with Zoe.

Amantis: Adri-nothing and his baker girl, or "how to go from magazine paper to toilet paper"!

Marinette: (unfazed) Be mean while you still can, Amantis and Lila. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Lila, remember when you used to hurt everyone with your lies, we those days are over!