Deflagration(The Kwami's Choice Part 2)

(Author's Note): In this chapter, Chloe won't be akumatized into Sole Destroyer but instead, someone will take her place. This chapter will have references to FNF VS Imposter V4 Week 2: Mira Mania

The Prizmaltorchs, Scarabella, Kitty Noire, and Everis were being interviewed by Clara Contard.

Clara Contard: Were Ladybug and Cat Noir forced to step down after Monarch stole several Miraculous from them?

Scarabella: I'm sure you'll understand that we can't answer that question. But Ladybug and Cat Noir have nothing to feel guilty about.

Everis: Exactly. Nothing was their fault.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I even told you that myself.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Exactly!

Kitty Noire: We'll accomplish our mission just like they did, because the goal we all share is to defeat Monarch, isn't it?

Clara Contard: Or perhaps Ladybug and Cat Noir renounced their mission so they could finally live their love story?

Scarabella: They were never in love or in a relationship, and neither are Kitty Noire and I.

The cat-themed superheroine then leaned on her staff.

Kitty Noire: So far anyway!

Scarabella: Of course not! We just met!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): But if Ladybug and Cat Noir were, then I'm happy for them.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Same

Clara Contard: So, what should we call you?

Scarabella: Scarabella. Nice to meet you!

Kitty Noire: Kitty Noire. I've got a feeling we're gonna get along!

Scarabella: I'm sure we will!

Scarabella and Kitty Noire then leapt off, to Clara's awe. Prizmaltorch(Chibi) then dashed off as well.

Clara Contard: Well, Quantic Prizmaltorch and Everis. How would you both react if I told you that Metal Prizmaltorch was spotted on the other side of Paris?

The Tag Team were shocked to hear this as Metal Prizmaltorch appeared out of voltron cubes and hovered off at the speed of light with his torpedo.

Everis: Voltron Cube? But that means...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): We'll worry about that later! Now, we've got a fight on our hands.

The two heroes ran after Metal Prizmaltorch as he spawned badniks out of the voltron cubes to then fight the Tag Team but Everis used his indigo asteroid attack to hit all of the badniks that blocked their path.

Everis: We've gotta keep going if we're gonna get Metal!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): (to Metal Prizmaltorch) Hey Metal! I've seen you've hit a growth spert from the last time we met. Let's see how fast you are this time.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then jumped and the two homing/wire attacked Metal Prizmaltorch a few times before the metal douple ganger fell to the ground but got back up. Prizmaltorch(Quantic) and Everis both went back to boosting and Metal Prizmaltorch summoned lasers from his voltron cubes before the two got a transmission from Nino.