Migration

Karsin(Quantic), Everis(in his civilian cloths), Chloe, Zoe and the Musicons were all at the Liberty as Athera was playing her guitar.

Athera: You know, I never thought that Amantis and Lila would go to those lengths to get someone akumatized.

Chloe: I know. They tourcherd Wahyam so much! He didn't deserve that.

Zoe: No one did. Once Monarch loses all the miraculous, he'll be roiting behind bars for the rest of his life.

Karsin(Quantic): That's a little bit extreme Zoe.

???: What Amantis did was more extreme that what Zoe said.

The eight friends turned to see Prizmaltorch(Chibi) sitting on the railing of the Liberty.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): I mean, seriously. Why would someone do something like that?! That was evil.

Everis: I agree with you man.

Ortax: Come to think of it, we haven't done a song in a while. Should we do one?

Ethan: Hell yeah! What are we gonna play?

Scyler: I'll write the song, Quantic Karsin, you get to sing it solo this time.

Karsin(Quantic): Thanks Princess.

Scyler got flustered from Karsin(Quantic) calling her that nickname.

Scyler: I said, don't call me Princess.

The Musicons soon got to workn on their new song, it started with Ethan playing his drums but soon, he got the right melody for the drum parts. After that, Athera was playing her guitar and then got the right melody right and could link it to the melody played by Ethan's drums. Soon, enough, Ortax got the piano's part of the melody right on the first try and Scyler had finished the lyrics to their new song. Karsin(Quantic) stood behind the mic, ready to sing as Scyler handed him the new lyrics.

(Pause Music Here)

Karsin(Quantic): Alright then. Hello everyone, me and my band, The Musicons have got a new song ready to be performed.

(Author's Note): This song belongs to Ashes Remain. All credit for this song goes to him, and he'll even be in the end credits for the Agreste Arc.

Athera then played her guitar before Karsin(Quantic) started singing. As Karsin(Quantic) was singing, Ethan and Ortax were playing their instruments.

Karsin(Quantic):

There's gotta be another way out
I've been stuck in a cage with my doubt
I've tried forever getting out on my own
But every time I do this my way
I get caught in the lies of the enemy

I lay my troubles down
I'm ready for you now

Break me out
Come and find me in the dark now
Every day by myself I'm breaking down
I don't wanna fight alone anymore
Break me out
From the prison of my own pride
My God, I need a hope I can't deny
In the end I'm realizing
I was never meant to fight on my own