Special Chapter: Changing the Tide

(Author's Note): This special chapter will have references to Sonic Forces. The things it will be referencing will be Stage 23 Metropolitan Highway and Stage 24 Null Space.

The resistance was celebrating their latest achievement. The Absolute Solver's signal went very weak at that very moment.

Athera: Mission accomplished. The Absolute Solver's signal has gotten much weaker.

Ortax: This should put a stop to Monarch's greatest weapon.

Kim: The Triple Team has made an opening for us. We can't just let that go to waste.

Mylene: This is the moment we've been waiting for. Time to settle the score!

Nino: Now that the Absolute Solver is out of the way, we can finally swat Monarch like a fly!

Juleka: Hey, don't count your chickens before you smash your eggs!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Juleka is right. The fact that Monarch, Metal Prizmaltorch, and Hoaxer are still around means we can't let our guard down.

Rose: (sad) I just want everyone to get home safely, okay?

Ethan: All right, fine. Everyone get your game face on! The target is Monarch at the Meteor Tower in New York!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Let's get this party started!

Everyone got their gear ready and set out to New York to take on Monarch's forces.

In New York...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) was running through the streets of New York City in search of where Monarch was.

Nino: (from coms) We're fighting to get our world back now! Don't stop and don't look back!

Kagami: (from coms) Just focus on the task ahead no matter what. Let's do this everyone, CHARGE!!!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then continued boosting through the city and destroying badniks while doing so. Eventually, he reached a point where he was skydiving while avoiding missiles that were flying toward him.

Ethan: (from coms) If we can capture Monarch, we win! Find out where he's at Priz!

Scyler: (from coms) We'll provide as much cover as we can!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Alright chasing Monarch is what I do best! I'll track him down in no time!

Cat Noir: (from coms) Alright! Show them what we can do!

Prizmaltorch then boosted through all the ostrich robots that were in his way and then homing attacked all the nebula which then led him to a rooftop platform and he started running through.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I've gotta keep going if I'm gonna get to Monarch! I better hurry because the sooner I beat him, the sooner I can get the miraculous back!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then ran through the top pathways and soon got to a truck that moved him to a grind rail which sent him to another path road as he boosted through the badniks that were in his way.