Revolution

(Author's Note): This chapter is gonna have a refrence to Sonic Mania/Sonic Mania Plus' final boss, the Phantom Egg and also a refrence to Sonic Forces Overclocked Stage 8 VS Neo Metal Sonic and Infinite.

The events of the chatper started from immediatly after "Collusion" with Team Miracle landing on a rooftop as Chloe appeared on the roof with them through a burrow. The five heroes looked up to see Chloe with a confused look on her face.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Chloe, how did you get up here?!

Chloe: Long story short, Bunnix came to me and I went with her into the past so that I could record this video.

Chloe then showed them the video that she recorded of Mayor Bourgios in the past and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) dashed over and hugged her.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): You did great Chloe! But we've got bigger things to worry about!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) was addressing to the police robots roaming the streets. Chloe then looked in worry at this.

Chloe: I was too late to stop them!

Everis: We have to do something! We've gotta house Lila and Amantis!

Ladybug: We can't do that.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Of course, we can! We have to! We can't let those two assholes make up the rules.

Ladybug: If they were akumatized, it'd be easy. Find the object, break it, de-evilize her.

Cat Noir: But there is no object, and we can't attack someone who isn't akumatized, or we'd look like the supervillains.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I don't want people to hate us more than they already do.

Ladybug: Surely someone will handle the situation.

Cat Noir: You're right. Adults, an authority figure.

Everis: And we carry on playing our role: fighting Monarch.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) then opened a portal to Chloe's room and sent her through as the team of heroes despered.

The Next Day at Collège Françoise Dupont...

The Resistance and Karsin(Quantic) were protesting against Amantis Mortinax and Lila's regin over Paris. Lila and Amantis who are now wearing mayoral sashes walked out to see the protest.

Students: Reinstate Miss Bustier the Great! Reinstate Miss Bustier the Great! What do we say? What do we say?

Lila: What is all this shit?!

Chloe: Since we're free to say whatever we want to say, Lila, we're refusing to go back to class until Miss Bustier and Mr. Damocles are reinstated as our teacher and principal.

Zoe: Exactly!

Karsin(Quantic): We want freedom!

Amantis: It seems like this band of misfits who'd rather protest than study, intend to take the school hostage in order to force me to reinstate an evil teacher and a principal who thinks he's a Napolion from the french revolution.