Conformation(The Final Day Part 1)

(Author's Note): Here we are everyone, the finale of the Agreste Arc! This chapter is gonna have a refrence to FNF VS Imposter V4, so keep your eyes peeled.

Karsin(Quantic)'s P.O.V

Karsin(Quantic) was in his Prizmaltorch(Quantic) costum in another dream. It was an empty void and he immediatly got his sword out because he knew that Dark Inferno would come back and strike him if this was the case.

???: Hello again, Quantic Prizmaltorch.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then turned to see Dark Inferno with his arms crossed and glared at him angrily. Dark Inferno came to him earlier than he said he was.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): (to Dark Inferno) You?! You said you would come after I defeated Monarch!

Dark Inferno: I know, but some kind of power brought me to fight you. I don't know what it is, but it's like the universe wants us to fight early. Now, we end this for good!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Alright! Because I'm ready to put an end to all of these nightmares!

Dark Inferno then chuckled to himself at that moment.

Dark Inferno: You're a very persistant shrimp aren't you?

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): I guess I am!

Dark Inferno: Well then, let's do a rematch shall we?

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): And this is the last time Dark Inferno!

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) and Dark Inferno were facing off against each other in the dream realm.

Dark Inferno: Same rules as before, perform flawlessly or face...

A yellow glow then shined in Dark Inferno's left eye.

Dark Inferno: (demonic voice) ...Instant inialation.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Alright!

As Prizmaltorch(Quantic) wais saying his next line, his eyes start to glow red.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): But you spend the rest of time trapped in the end of the universe if I win!

Dark Inferno: (in a demonic voice) All or nothing it is.

(Imagine the first part of this song go the same what before the part where Black Imposter would turn into his parasite form, Dark Inferno would turn into Nightmare Bendy while Prizmaltorch(Quantic) would turn into his hyperform. Then imagine the rest of the rap battle as the rest of the song until the very end.)

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) summoned chains to trap Dark Inferno in and then put the ladybug, cat, turtle, fox, bee, peacock and butterfly miraculous in a circle around him.