Destruction

(Author's Note): After this chapter, production on this book will pause because I'll be doing Miraculous Paris: Tales Of Primalfire, Shadybug and Claw Noir. So, let's go.

Karsin(Quantic) was chilling in his bed while watching funny videos on his phone. Prizmaltorch(Chibi) was in a sleeping bag, worried about how his friends back in his world were doing without him.

Suozzo(Quantic): So many funny things on YouTube. I like how humans have evolved since I last had a master.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Hey you guys, I hope that we stop Monarch and get the miraculous back.

Karsin(Quantic): We probably will. We'll beat him and lock him in a cell for the rest of his days.

The three laughed at this as Prizmaltorch(Chibi) dashed over to join in on watching the videos on Karsin(Quantic)'s phone.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): So, do you think that there could be a chance that Mari could get with Adrien for reals now that he likes her.

Karsin(Quantic) then chuckled at that very moment. The blond boy(quantic) then pulled up a video with a random guy dancing to music and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) was then laughing so hard at this.

Karsin(Quantic): This is Adrien when he realizes that Marinette likes him.

Suozzo(Quantic): I agree with you on that front.

The three friends then continued watching the videos on Karsin(Quantic)'s phone for the next three hours.

Three Hours Later...

Karsin(Quantic)'s phone was ringing and the blond boy(quantic) got up with an annoyed impression on his face.

Karsin(Quantic): Who's calling so late?

Regardless, Karsin(Quantic) answered the phone and the person calling him was Ladybug.

Karsin(Quantic): Talk to me.

Ladybug: (from phone) Karsin, I need you to transform and bring Chibi Prizmaltorch with you. Meet us at the Musée Grévin! Everis is already with us there!

Karsin(Quantic): Sure thing!

Karsin ended the call and ran over to wake up Prizmaltorch(Chibi).

At The Musee Grevin...

Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Ladybug, Cat Noir, Everis Lecrin and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were posing as if they were wax statues.

(Author's Note): This is Everis Lecrin in hissoldier suit and the gun he has is a variant of avariable wispon from the IDW comics

(Author's Note): This is Everis Lecrin in hissoldier suit and the gun he has is a variant of avariable wispon from the IDW comics. Pretendhe's not holding it. 

Monarch then walked into the room and scrutinized Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Ladybug, Cat Noir, Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) at the center of the room. Upon examining it, he spotted a paper inserted in Cat Noir's bell and pulled it out to see its content.

Monarch: Ah! (reads the note) Half... wit. "42 Half-wit Street"?

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Hello Motherfucker!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) then jumped and kicked Monarch in the chest as Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Ladybug, Cat Noir and Everis joined the fight. Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Ladybug, Cat Noir, Everis Lecrin and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) were now going neck to neck with Monarch in this second round.

Monarch: You'll never get the miraculous back!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Yes, we will!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) then used his dash attack and tied up Monarch using Ladybug's lucky charm. Cat Noir then summoned his cataclysm and held it in front of Monarch.

Ladybug: You're not going any farther, Monarch. Prizmaltorch and I are still the guardian and I'm going to retrieve all the Miraculous you stole from us!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): And then you'll rot in prison forever!

Everis: And if you try to do anything else other than de-transform, Cat Noir will cataclysm you.

Monarch: Nooroo, Kaalki—

Cat Noir: Don't do it! Don't make me! I don't know what this will do to you, and none of us want to find out!

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): What we want is to find out who you really are.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi) attempted to take the butterfly miraculous Monarch did the most reckless thing yet: pulling Cat Noir's hand onto him and let his arm be touched by his cataclysm. Upon touching his arm, Monarch screamed in extreme pain, to Cat Noir's horror.

Cat Noir: No! 

Ladybug released her yo-yo from their arms.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Why did he do that? Is he crazy?

Everis: Exactly! What the actual fuck is wrong with him?!

Monarch then continued the groan in pain.

Monarch: Checkmate, Prizmaltorch!

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) gasped as Monarch found yet another way to escape the five heroes.

Monarch: Nooroo, Kaalki, unify! 

Kaalki then entered his shirt pin.

Monarch:  Voyage!

A portal appeared beneath him and slowly got sucked in it as Prizmaltorch(Quantic) slammed his fist onto the ground in frustration.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): We had them all at the palm of our hands!

Cat Noir: I cataclysmed him... I don't believe this! I just cataclysmed someone! Granted it was Monarch, but there's a real person behind that mask and... it must have hurt him terribly. M'lady, you've gotta fix this!

Ladybug: Cat Noir, Monarch just ran away with my lucky charm. Without it, I can't fix anything. I can't call up my power and undo the effects of the cataclysm. There's nothing I can do.

Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) fell onto their knees, devastated by the events that went over.

(Author's Note): Now, I'm gonna pause production of this Season to do Miraculous Paris. Read the trailer when it comes out! I'll see you guys then.