Passion

Karsin(Quantic), Prizmaltorch(Chibi), Suozzo(Quantic) and The Musicons were in Karsin's Hotel Room like usual. It had been a week since Zoe's argument with Mayor Bourgios and things have shifted a bit, now she won't even look at him. Marinette was starting to gain fellings for Cat Noir and Karsin(Quantic) was starting to like it.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): (to Karsin(Quantic)) Quantic me, are you sure that it's okay for Mari to like Adrien in his Cat Noir form?

Karsin(Quantic): Yep. And this could help them get together in their civilain forms and their hero forms.

Ortax: But everytime they got together, didn't it cause the end of the world?

Everis: Ortax has a point there.

Suozzo(Quantic): Exactly, it's happened twice before. And I wouldn't want it to happen again.

Scyler: Souzzo's right Karsin. This could end up in the world getting destroyed all over again.

Ethan: But knowing Karsin, he'll find a way to make sure that they get together without the world getting destroyed again.

Karsin(Quantic): Of course! I'll think of something!

Karsin(Quantic) then ran off as Suozzo(Quantic) followed and flew into his pocket.

At Collège Françoise Dupont...

Suozzo(Quantic) was in the art room, drawing a sketch of Prizmaltorch(Quantic), Everis and Prizmaltorch(Chibi) fighting Overclocked Neo Metal Prizmaltorch and Overclocked Hoaxer when Tikki and Plagg flew in.

Plagg: Quantic Suozzo, Sugarcube told me that Karsin supports Tikki's holder being inlove with mine! Why?!

Suozzo(Quantic): Because, he thinks it could help those two get together in both their civilain forms and their hero forms. And he doubts that it could cause the end of the world. It's happened twice and he want to risk that again?!

Tikki: Maybe it will be good, and you have nothing to fear. When my holder is in love, she never gets anywhere. She'll just knit hats and make very complicated plans that will never come to fruition.

Plagg: Hmm... ah, then everything's fine.

Suozzo(Quantic): I... guess I can agree with that.

In the Science Lab...

The students were working in Ms. Mendeleiev's class when they, sans Karsin(Quantic), Marinette, Adrien and Everis, received a notification on their Alliance rings.

Alliance: Megakuma alert! Megakuma alert!

Timetagger: (on video) Team Miracle, hand all three peices of Gimmi over me, or I'll blast these old monuments all over time like dust in the wind!

Mylene: Oh no, he's going to empty Paris of all of its monuments!

Ms. Mendeleiev: Don't panic. Everybody, move outside quickly.