12

In the morning when Renjun wakes up, he stays as still as he possibly can. He doesn't want this to end. Soon enough though he feels Jeno moving behind him which of course wakes the other. He keeps his eyes closed so they don't leave him too soon.

Jaemin sleepily looks at his love and smiles widely.
"Good morning angel, how did you sleep?" Jaemin asks as he leans over Renjun's sleeping body to try kiss his husband.
"Mm, I slept like a baby. How did you sleep Nana?" He asks with a slightly scratchy voice.
"Amazing. But now I need kisses." Jeno giggles and allows him to finally kiss his lips.

Renjun is about to lose his mind the sounds of their lips pressing together softly and pulling apart so close to him, so close he could pull one of them in at any moment and feel that feeling too. It is making him ache. He quickly makes his presence known.
As he stretches, he feels that there are a few problems going on under the blankets. It's honestly perfectly normal for a man to wake up with an erection but to do so sandwiched between your two crushes and their raging dicks, it is not an ideal situation.

He tries to move so that he can get up, but he feels them tighten their grip.
"Leaving so soon baby?" Jeno asks softly before kissing his neck again. This makes him whimper.
"I have to, trust me. Before this situation gets too awkward, you should let me go." He says only slightly embarrassed.
"Why would it? Oh."
Jaemin says as he feels him accidentally brush against him. He whimpers again.
"Let him go angel. He has a little problem." Renjun's face is now inflamed.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry." Jeno says awkwardly as he still very reluctantly backs away. His hand lingers on Renjun's hip as he doesn't want to let go.

After Renjun is finally set free Jeno taps Jaemin's arm.
"So you were touching his dick?"
Jeno asks with his brows scrunched.
"What? No, not on purpose. He accidentally brushed against me." Jeno pouts, worrying Jaemin.
"What baby? I swear it was innocent." Jeno looks down still pouting.
"Maybe you should accidentally touch my dick? Maybe, you should help me get rid of my little problem?" Jeno whispers.

Jaemin reaches over and slides his hand up and down his dick before pulling him into a heated make out.
"Oh shit, I touched your cock! I certainly didn't mean to, I certainly wasn't planning on touching it
More." He says in the most fake surprised voice he can muster after just waking up.

"I am a little jealous." Jeno says softly.
"Why baby?" He looks in his eyes, then away again.
"Because you two were cuddling all night and I only got to cuddle his back. Maybe I wanted to feel his dick pressed against mine?" Jaemin raises his brow with a sexy smirk.
"Well maybe next time I will want my dick pressed against his small, perky ass." Jeno swallows thickly. This conversation seems to be going somewhere but in the meantime it's turning them both on more and he's not hating it.

"Jaemin? Do you like him?" His brow scrunches as he tries to decipher the question carefully.
"What do you mean? We both love him." Jeno smiles and pecks his lips.
"We both love him as a human being, a friend, but do you like him? Do you think he's attractive? Do you want him in that way?" Jaemin freezes. He himself isn't sure what he's feeling toward him, how does he explain it to his perfect husband?
"I- I don't know." Is all he can say. He watches for hurt on Jeno's face but it remains the same.
"I do." Jeno says bravely, hoping he doesn't hurt the love of his life with those two small words that will have a huge impact on their relationship.

"I've had thoughts before, how he fits so perfectly with us. He's cute, pretty, and sometimes I find him really sexy and I don't want you to think that I could ever love you less or that I would ever act on it but I just thought you should know." Jeno says softly.
"I have had thoughts of him with us, with you, me watching you with him and liking it, a lot." Jeno whispers. Jaemin still has not moved or changed expression in this whole confession.

"Talk to me Nana, please tell me I didn't just fuck up our life? Even if you don't feel the same, I need to know if I hurt you." Jaemin sighs as his hand reaches over to caress his husband's cheek.
"No baby, I love you so much, I trust you with my soul, and I also know that you wouldn't say these things if you didn't mean them. I'm not hurt. I think, for a while now I've been questioning my thoughts and feelings for him and last night after he spilled his truth to us I felt a deeper connection than I ever have with him. Holding him feels natural, it feels right, and yes I did feel a pull toward him as we were laying here pressed together this morning. I've never really thought about him with us in that way, only because I've been trying to figure it out. When I see you and him sleeping, cuddled in each other's arms I feel like I should be jealous but I'm not, in fact I like walking in on that. I love how happy he makes you. I also know that, now that he's in our lives, I want him to stay. I know that my love for you will never change no matter how I feel for him." Jeno leans forward and captures his lips.

"I'm not asking you to go confess your feelings to him, if and when the time is right we will. But we also have to be careful, I don't want him thinking we're this kinky ass couple who just wants a little excitement in their marriage. We can only act on our feelings if we are both committed to him, he's been hurt enough in his life and I don't want to be the cause of more pain." Jaemin kisses his breath away as he lays over him. Their hearts beating together in perfect rhythm.
"God I love you. You are so fucking perfect." Jeno smiles softly as he runs his fingers through Jaemin's hair.
"You too Nana, you are perfect too and I don't want you to be apprehensive in this. Feel your feelings and be open with me about it and I will do the same. I love you so much."
The two make love like never before. They've opened their hearts to each other in a profound way and now all that's left is to show each other how much they mean to them.

Renjun is dealing with his crisis a bit differently, of course he's alone in this and while he feels like his own feelings are futile, he can't help but feel them. Every minute of everyday they give him new reasons to fall in love with them. His desire for them both emotionally and physically overwhelm him at times.

"Fuck." He says as he feels the ache down below. He knows it's wrong but he can't help himself as he reaches down to get relief. He succumbs to his needs as he lays down on his bed. He slips his clothes off as he thinks about the two in the other room.
His hands roam his body, his heart and mind wishing it was their hands instead. He rubs over his sensitive nipples and back down his stomach before he grabs his dick and strokes slowly. He whines lowly as he imagines all the possible things they could do with each other. He remembers their warmth as they held him so tightly the night before. He remembers the feeling of being pressed together with their hard cocks pushing into him, albeit accidentally, it was so sexy. He tries to keep his moans down as he picks up the pace and strokes faster, he squeezes tighter. He wants to go to them, to tell them to get inside his aching hole and fuck him raw. He imagines the scenario, in his head it's perfect, being with those two is something he wants, needs but alas, he cum's all alone with only his thoughts.

When he finally feels brave enough to come out of his room he finds them casually sitting at the dining table waiting.
"How are you feeling?" Jeno asks as soon as he spots him.
"I actually feel a lot better. Thank you for last night. Not only the talking it through, but the cuddles helped a lot too. It's nice to feel safe and protected." He says all this trying not to show his nerves about what happened this morning.

Jeno walks up and hugs him.
"I'm glad. We will be there for you any time. If you ever need to talk, about this or anything at all." He smiles into his chest and can see from the corner of his eye, Jaemin is staring fondly at them.
"We made breakfast, come and eat with us?" Jaemin asks. He pulls away from Jeno and nods.
"Thank you, you didn't have to wait for me though. You
Must be starving." Jaemin waves his hand.
"We're fine."
They have a nice calm day together, a lazy day of relaxing that all of them needed really.