34

"Hey, Mark? Are we ok?" Haechan asks quietly as they sit in silence eating their dinner. Mark looks up with a frown.
"What do you mean?" Haechan sighs.
"I don't know, you've been quiet these past few weeks, like really in your head and I just feel like I did or didn't do something to make you this way." Mark sits up straighter and takes his hand.
"What? Baby, no. I've just had a lot of work stuff on my mind. I promise you." Haechan sighs.
"Ok. Just, if there ever is anything, you would tell me right?" He smiles softly.
"Of course I would. I love you. You are my sunshine."

When Mark finishes his plate he stands and starts clearing dishes. Haechan helps and they quickly wash up. Mark stares in Haechan's eyes long enough to make him question his intentions.
"I suppose you have more work stuff to do?" He asks as he turns his head shyly.
"Nope." Mark says popping the p.
"Oh? Ok, do you want to watch a movie or something?" He chanced a look back at him and he's still staring.
"Nope." He says just as enthusiastic.
"Then what?" Haechan asks clearly curious to his boyfriend's behavior.
"What I want to do? Lets see, I want to fuck your mouth till you choke, finger your tight little hole until you cum, then I want to work you back up so you cum again when I pound my dick so hard in your ass that you feel it in your stomach. But, if you'd rather watch a movie?" Haechan jumps him so fast he didn't even see him coming.

As they make it to the bedroom after practically banging into every wall on the way there, they are mostly undressed already. Haechan lays on the bed waiting for Mark as he finishes pulling his pants off.
"I've seen you do this thousands of times and it's still sexy as hell every time." Haechan says as he watches him crawl his way toward him.
"Oh yeah? Thousands huh?" Haechan nods with a smile.
"Well, we've been boyfriends for a long time." Haechan says softly. Mark stares in his eyes with nothing but adoration.
"We really have, haven't we?" He smiles softly and kisses his lips.
"I love you so much baby." He says as he kisses his cheeks over and over.
"Are you ready to choke on me?" Haechan giggles.
"Uh, such a romantic. But yes, fuck my mouth." Mark smirks and kisses him once more before getting into position.

He goes slow at first so Haechan can get used to his size. When he deems him ready, he pulls back and slowly pushes back in. He takes it easy at first but when he feels Haechan's hands squeezing his ass he takes the hint and begins a faster pace. His hands are supporting him on the wall as he can't take his eyes off his beautiful boyfriend whose eyes are watering as he chokes him down as far as he can go. He keeps up his fast pace until Haechan squeezes his ass again to let him no he can't take it anymore.

Mark pulls out slow and gently kisses his way down his body. He has Haechan get on his hands and knees and quickly dives in to wet him before slamming three fingers in at once. Haechan moans loudly as he hits his spot dead on. Mark knows his body like it's his own as he keeps a relentless pace until Haechan can't take anymore and cum's untouched onto the sheets.

Mark holds him in place and starts to push in.
"Wait, I thought you were going to work me up to that?" Haechan asks, still trying to catch his breath.
"I changed my mind." Mark says with a smirk present.
"Oh fuck." Haechan says as he feels like he is being ripped apart in the best way possible. He silently cries as the pain from overstimulation consumes him. Mark isn't a monster, he goes slow in the beginning, but when he hears another beautiful moan fall from the other's lips he can't help but to pound into him. He reaches around and slides his hand up and down Haechan's dick in time with his thrusts.
"Oh shit, I feel it, it's coming. Can I?" Haechan asks breathlessly.
"Yes baby, I'm there too." Mark says as he spills deep inside Haechan's pulsating walls.

Afterward, Mark is very soft and loving with him, he always is after a rough round in the bedroom. He runs him a bath and sits with him, he holds him until he becomes more aware of his surroundings. He's usually a little out of it after something like this.
He gets out first so he can change the sheets then goes to get his sleepy boyfriend out of the tub. He dries and lotions his body for him and walks him to bed where he will hold him all night.

This is one of the many things on Haechan's long list of reasons to love Mark. He's so loving and careful with him, especially after almost splitting him in two.
"I love you Markie." Haechan says sleepily as he lays on his chest.
"I love you too my little ball of sunshine." He whispers.
Mark lays and listens to the cute sounds he makes when he sleeps. He's so in love with this boy it physically hurts. He finally drifts off to sleep himself, never letting go of his baby.

When Morning comes Haechan expects to be wrapped in his arms still but he's gone. He pouts as he figures he ran off to work without saying goodbye. He does his morning routine in the bathroom then gets himself dressed for the day.
As he goes downstairs he giggles. He can hear Mark cursing in the kitchen, he must be attempting breakfast again. He quietly descends the stairs but as he gets to the entry he hears that Mark is on the phone and pauses.
"Jaem, I need your help. I've been going over this in my head for a long time and I've finally decided it's time. Yeah, I don't want Haechan to be my boyfriend anymore."

Haechan feels the air leave his lungs as he backs away and accidentally trips and falls alerting Mark.
"Oh shit, I have to go." He quickly comes out to see Haechan trying to get off the floor but clearly he's having a hard time since his bottom is still sore.
"Let me help you baby." He says as he pulls him up. Haechan quietly thanks him and walks toward the front door.
"Where are you going? I was trying to make breakfast." Haechan turns with an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry I have a lot of errands to run." Mark sighs and walks to him holding his waist.
"Ok, I guess I'll let you go. I love you sunshine." He says softly before kissing his lips. Haechan frowns.
"I love you Markie." He says trying to keep his voice steady.
He makes it to his car and down onto the road before he has to pull over and cry his eyes out. His heart hurts beyond what he ever thought possible.