35

By the time Haechan makes it to the trio's house for comfort both Jeno and Jaemin are gone. He's relieved though when Renjun opens the door and immediately opens his arms after seeing his tear stained face. He falls into him and holds on for his life.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong sweetie?" He pulls him further in and drags him to the couch and holds him until he's ready to speak.

It takes a good ten minutes before he finally decides he can talk.
"Thank you." He whispers.
"I didn't know who I needed, I just knew I needed someone." Renjun hugs him tighter but doesn't speak.
"Did Jaemin say anything to you this morning? About Mark?" Renjun frowns.
"No, is he ok?" Haechan nods.
"Yeah, he isn't hurt or anything." He shakes his head.
"He just, I over heard him talking to Jaemin on the phone and he said he didn't want me to be his boyfriend anymore. I think he was asking how he should break up with me?" Renjun frowns.

"No, you had to have misunderstood, that boy loves you. There is no way he meant that." Haechan sighs.
"He's been quiet a lot lately, at home. I asked him last night if we were ok and he insisted we were and we had the most amazing sex. Do you think it was goodbye sex?" Renjun purses his lips.
"I can't sit here and say I know Mark or even you really well, but one thing I do know is the way he looks at you when you aren't watching. There are times when you are talking and the look in his eyes tells me that he is so proud that you are his. That anything you do or say makes him love you more. The thing I know for sure is, you are his world." Haechan sighs and rests into his neck.
"I hope you are right, I hope I misheard."

They stay this way for a long time as Haechan has fallen asleep in his arms. Renjun doesn't dare move, he wants to call Jaemin and ask him what Mark was talking about but he won't disturb Haechan just yet. He knows heartbreak, he knows how much it wears you down.
Eventually he falls asleep himself. When he wakes up later it's to soft kisses on his cheek. He frowns.
"Haechan what are you doing?" He asks before opening his eyes to Jeno lurking above his head giggling.

"Should I be worried about this?" He asks with a fake frown. Renjun smiles.
"No, he's not feeling well. He thinks Mark wants to leave him." Jeno's eyes get big.
"Uh, no. That will not happen. Now wake him up. We have somewhere to go." Renjun adjusts a little and looks down. Somehow he ended up on his back with Haechan completely covering him.
"Wow, this looks sketchy huh?" He asks with a giggle.
"It does, and I've got pictures." He teases, holding his phone out.
"Come on cutie, get up." Jeno says ruffling his hair. Renjun smiles and shakes Haechan's shoulders.
"Sweetie wake up." Haechan grumbles, he likes to sleep even on a good day and he is really comfortable.

When he finally opens his eyes he takes in his surroundings and sheepishly smiles at the two.
"Sorry, you were comfy." Jeno chuckles.
"He really is isn't he? Now get up, I'm getting jealous, I want to cuddle him." Jeno says with a pout. Haechan pouts back.
"But it's my turn, you get to cuddle him whenever you want." Renjun giggles and pushes him onto the floor.
"Both of you stop. Now, where are we going?" He asks Jeno. He smiles widely.

"I can't tell you it's a surprise." Haechan frowns and puts his head in his hands.
"You two have fun, I'll just go somewhere else. Maybe Chenle and Jisung will hold me?" Jeno rolls his eyes.
"But you have to come with. This is really important to me." He stares at him as he sits with a pout on his lips.

"Fine, I'll tell you. I've been put on display. There is this art in the park thing and Quinn set up a photography booth using my photos. I really, really want you both to come with me." He says excitedly.
"Jaemin might not make it in time and I need you both pwease?" He begs cutely.
"Oh my god, Jeno, that's so exciting." Renjun says before running up the stairs to change.
"I don't really look presentable for something like this Jen, I don't know if you know, but my boyfriend wants to break up with me and I'm dying." Jeno shakes his head.
"Mark would never break up with you, idiot. Now come upstairs, you can borrow something of mine." He reluctantly follows Jeno up the stairs and changes quickly for Jeno's sake.