17

When Renjun wakes the next day with his shorts down covered in dried cum, the night's activities come rushing back. He thought he was dreaming. Did they really say all that stuff? He lays there for a while thinking way too hard about it and after a while he tells himself it was just role play to help him, that's all. He checks his phone and doesn't see a good morning text from them. They usually call or text but it's almost 11 and nothing. He decides not to worry too much about it but keep his head up and text a good morning to both of them.

He showers and pulls his sheets off his bed to wash and figures he should eat something before he cleans up. He starts water for ramen and grabs a bottle of water. He starts to take a sip when he hears the door. Someone is putting in the code. He knows it's not Jeno and Jaemin, they would have called. He carefully shuts off his water and quietly goes up the back stairway and carefully listens from the top.

"Why would they leave their house this way? This is ridiculous."
One of the ladies walk into the kitchen and see the pan on the stove and open water bottle and gets shivers.
"I think we need to call the police." Renjun practically hyperventilates on the spot.
"Why?" The other asks.
"I think someone has been staying here, probably a homeless person or people? They could be dangerous."
"Ok, I'll call but let's wait in the car in case they are in here waiting to ambush us."
They leave the house quickly. Renjun runs to his room and calls the two but both go to voicemail. He quickly calls Haechan as he slips out the patio door looking for a place to hide. He gets voicemail again but figures it's a better chance.
"Help, they are calling the police. I have to hide. Come quick please." He cries as he desperately searches for a place to hide.

Luckily Haechan heard his phone ring but just didn't answer in time. He runs out his door and gets in the car to go to Renjun.
When he gets to the house there are two police cruisers and another car in the drive.
"What's going on here?" He asks as he walks up.
"Oh Haechan, we think someone broke into their house. It looks like they are in there, staying there." Haechan pinches the bridge of his nose.
"No, it was me and Mark, we've been house sitting. We had friends over last night and had some drinks and we were going to clean up right away this morning but he had to work and I had to run home for a minute. Trust me, there is no one in there." She nods reluctantly.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asks as he's fast walking to the house.
"We were doing some shopping and we wanted to check in on things here since they were gone." Haechan only nods as he now sprints to the house.
"Excuse me officers. There has been a mix up. I've been staying here. I've been house sitting for my friends. They must not have told their parents so they got scared." He says to one of them as he nonchalantly looks around.
"We will have to verify with their parents then." He says just as they walk through the door.
"Mrs.Na? Mrs. Lee? Is what he's telling me the truth?" They look at him and smile.

"Oh yes. He's a dear friend of our boys. We just didn't know he was staying here and by the looks of things, this is definitely Haechan's mess. He was always a messy child." She chuckles and the officer sighs.
"Ok we will be leaving then." He goes to the bottom of the stairs.
"It's ok chief, it was all a misunderstanding. The care taker has returned." He sees a slightly older gentleman walk down the stairs with a suspicious look in his eyes.
"You sure you're the only one here?" Haechan nods.
"Yes, me and my boyfriend have been staying here." He glares and mumbles loud enough for Haechan to hear.
"This place is crawling with faggots."
"Excuse me?" Haechan says disgusted.
"Oh nothing, just glad it was a misunderstanding." He smiles politely at the two women and they both make their exit. Haechan grabs his phone to text Renjun and tell him that he will let him know when the coast is clear.

"Well, uh, thank you for your concern, I guess I've got it from here. I will clean this up right away." He starts cleaning so they will get the hint but they insist on helping him. He doesn't want to be rude so he figures the faster they get it done, the sooner they will leave.