21

Jeno walks out when he hears him speaking and gasps.
"Don't worry about that little fuck boy, if he isn't dead yet he will be soon. Now I've come to take what's mine." Jeno and Renjun are both broken, hearing the words he spoke about their love but it doesn't stop Jeno from blocking Renjun from his father. Renjun sees his phone on the nightstand and quickly dials emergency services as Jeno is harshly pushed to the side.

"Unless you want to die too you little faggot, you will let me have my son back." Renjun tries to back away but he's so sore he can't move fast enough.
His father looks him over before touching his ass.
"Feels like you just got fucked boy. Maybe it's my turn now." He kicks and screams. But it's futile, he's grabbed by the arm and dragged out of bed before he's hoisted over his shoulder and carried out.
Renjun sees Jeno coming toward them and shakes his head.

"No, stop. I don't want anyone else getting hurt for me." Jeno doesn't listen well as he runs to their nightstand and grabs a knife, they keep it there for protection. He runs up behind them but doesn't want Renjun hurt so he slips the knife in his hand.
When they get to the bottom of the stairs Renjun musters up all his courage and stabs it in as deep as it will go. He's dropped to the floor as Jeno runs the rest of the way down to check on him as his dad thrashes around in pain. He picks up Renjun and pulls him into him as they see flashing lights outside.
"You little fuckers." He says angrily as he goes to the couch and starts kicking at something on the floor and as soon as they hear the groans they know. Jeno runs over and pushes him against the wall, driving the knife further in as their front door is kicked in and the police run in with their guns drawn.

Renjun runs to Jaemin to see him badly beaten.
"No, no. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. Please?" The paramedics rush in and immediately check him over.
"This one has a stab wound to his abdomen and some broken ribs. His breathing and pulse are good." Jeno holds Renjun. Both crying messes at this point.
Renjun runs up to his father as he's being checked over and tries to push the paramedics away.

"Let him die. Take Jaemin to the hospital now. He's a monster." The police hold him back and soon one of them gets a good look at the perpetrator.
"Chief? What the fuck are you doing?" He asks in disbelief.
"I was trying to kill that disgusting faggot son of mine." Renjun shakes his head as he watches him cough up blood.
"You forgot to tell them the part where you threatened to rape me first you fucking pig." He just laughs.
"How did you find me anyway you piece of shit?" His father laughs harder causing him to have a coughing fit, oozing more blood out of his mouth.
"I was here that day. I saw your wallet on the nightstand dumbass." Jeno walks over and kicks him in the side.

"Fuck you." He says as he grabs Renjun away.
"We will be taking him now." A paramedic says referring to Jaemin.
"I called for another rig for the perpetrator." Jeno and Renjun cry as they watch him be put on a gurney and strapped in. They walk up and each take a side.
They both whisper I love you's and kiss his cheeks softly.
"You boys get dressed and go to Seoul general downtown. He should already be in surgery when you get there." They both run up the stairs and quickly throw some clothes on.

Renjun calls Haechan on the way to the hospital but refuses to call Jaemin's parents. He dials the number and puts it on speaker for Jeno.
"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I never should have stayed. Now Jaemin is hurt because of me." Jeno takes his hand and laces their fingers together.
"Jeno would be so upset to hear you say this. None of this is your fault. Please, stop blaming yourself? We
Love you, and while this happening is horrible. I wouldn't change having you in my life and I know for a fact Jaemin wouldn't either." He nods and looks out the window sadly.
"You are right, I'm sorry, I shouldn't make this about me. We need to focus on Jaemin." Jeno sighs.