18

When Renjun wakes up he still feels like he's in a dream. He's wrapped in the arms of the men he's fallen for and it feels like heaven. He moves his leg and feels how he's tangled with them and his heart thumps almost painfully in his chest.

"Good morning baby." Jeno's raspy voice sings in his ears. He turns slowly and looks at him to see that he is indeed talking to him.
"Good morning." He says quietly. He can't break the stare but he just doesn't know what to do or say. Jeno leans in and kisses his cheek softly. His face heats up and he knows Jeno sees it.
"I was so scared we may have lost you." Jeno says softly as he cups his cheek." Renjun nods and lets a tear slip.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I wasn't well." Jeno frowns.
"What do you mean?" He looks at the wall, not wanting to see his reaction.
"It was really hot when I hid there, my phone died so when Haechan tried to text me I didn't get it. I was already a bit dehydrated from drinking the night before and I ended up passing out from the heat. Nobody knew where I was. By the time they found me I was pretty bad. Mark said he thought about taking me right to the ER, I'm so glad he didn't." He chuckles awkwardly before chancing a look at Jeno who is fighting tears.

"If we wouldn't have left this wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry." Renjun shakes his head.
"None of this is your fault. Things just happened. Your mothers were just looking out for your safety." Jeno sighs. He really wants to kiss Renjun and show him just how much he loves him but his small trance is broken up by Jaemin planting a big wet kiss on Renjun's neck causing him to shiver.
"Good morning baby." He says sweetly. Renjun sighs.
"Shouldn't you guys be saying that to each other?" Jaemin pouts.
"Aren't you going to say it to me?" He smiles.
"Good morning."

"How are you feeling today?" Jaemin asks softly.
"I think I feel better. I'm a little hungry." Jaemin smiles wide.
"Good because I want to make you breakfast." Renjun giggles.
"Why are you guys like this? Why are you so impossibly cute one minute and so incredibly sexy, I mean handsome the next?" His cheeks burn.

"Hey Junie? You aren't upset with us for the other night are you? I just hope this doesn't make you feel weird or uncomfortable or anything." Renjun can't really look at either of them at the moment so he chooses to look at his hands.
"No, it doesn't. It was really good, I mean, you are so good at that, I almost believed you." Jaemin stares softly at his face.
"Good." Renjun starts to squirm.
"I really have to pee now." He says as he tries to break free from their grip.
They finally let him go but not before showering him with kisses.

As he empties his bladder his head is swimming again. This can't be normal? Married couples don't kiss and touch and be so lovely to anyone else outside their marriage. He washes his hands and makes his way downstairs.
He happens upon a scene that he's sure he wasn't supposed to.

"I'm so sorry." Haechan is sobbing into the arms of Jeno and Jaemin as Mark is rolling his eyes fondly. He quietly descends the stairs.
"I tried so hard. I got here as fast as I could and the police left but your mothers wouldn't go and I didn't know how they would feel about this situation and I knew it wasn't my place to tell so I tried to get them to hurry and go without being rude. He was out there so long and it's my fault. I didn't even think to look there and he got hurt." Jeno rubs his back as he cries to them.
"Hey, you did so much for him. You did so good Haechan." He shakes his head no.

"I didn't protect him well enough and I know how precious he is to you. How much you love him. And I" Jaemin pulls back so he can look at his face.
"How do you know that? Did you tell him?" He asks Jeno who shakes his head no.
"It's so obvious to everyone that you two are in love with him and we all think it's so sweet and we are so happy for you. Renjun is so perfect for you guys. He's so sweet and he just fits you so perfectly." Jaemin nods.
"He is and he does and we really want nothing more than to make him happy and we hope someday he can love us as much as we love him." Jaemin says softly.