20

It's been two more weeks of sexual tension building. They've been kissing, touching and have even moved up to an occasional blow job, and of course Jeno got his wish getting to finger Renjun.
Jeno ended up having to leave for a few days for a shoot out of town and he is missed so much.
As Renjun dances around the living room with the vacuum in hand he gets an idea. He wants to really surprise both his men with a welcome home gift for Jeno.

He finishes tidying up quickly and finds ingredients to make a chocolate cake. He scurries about mixing his ingredients, trying not to make too big of a mess. When it's done baking he cleans up and starts preparing dinner.
He allows the cake to cool before spreading a whipped chocolate frosting and putting cherries on top, since Jaemin isn't really a fan of strawberries.
He quickly runs upstairs to shower and puts on a pretty perfume they brought him from Italy. He dresses in the pretty yellow lace panties he had asked Haechan to buy him a while ago and his tight black shorts and for now he will just wear a t-shirt, so he picks a plain white one.

Just when he gets downstairs he hears the door opening and excitedly runs to it. When Jeno walks in he drops his bag and catches Renjun in his arms. He twirls him around as they hug tightly.
"I love you baby, I missed you so much." Jeno says softly.
"Me too. It was so empty without you." Jeno coo's.
"Tell me about it, the hotel was nice but my bed was so lonely." Renjun kisses him softly.
"You will get cuddled so hard tonight." Jeno giggles.
"I can't wait. Ooh something smells good." He says as Renjun nods excitedly.
"I made dinner and cake." Jeno's smile stretches across his face.
"What's the occasion baby?" Renjun looks away shyly making Jeno's heart pound in his chest.
"You coming home." He says softly. Jeno kisses him gently.
"That's so sweet baby, thank you."

When Jaemin comes in he treats Jeno to a much needed squeeze and a long kiss. By the time both have showered and come down, dinner is ready.
"Renjunie, what's the special occasion that we get to see your pretty little ass so nicely in those shorts?" He wiggles his ass.
"I didn't think there needed to be a special occasion for my sweet ass." Jaemin growls as he walks up and squeezes it.
"I want this sweet ass badly." He says in his ear causing shivers to run down his spine.
"Ok, time to eat." Renjun says quickly as Jaemin chuckles. He walks over to Jeno and kisses his lips softly.
"It's so easy to make him flustered." Jeno nods with a wide smile.
"He's so cute."
After dinner they take turns feeding each other cake, of course making messes on each other.

Afterwards they both help with the dishes even though Renjun said they both worked hard today and deserved rest. They insist that he's worked hard too so they will do it together. When they get done Renjun leads them to the couch and has them sit side by side.
"Ok, wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes." Jeno smiles curiously.
"What are you doing? You were going to cuddle me." Jeno says with a cute pout.
"Don't worry we will do that later." He kisses them on the lips and heads up the stairs.

"What is he up to?" Jeno asks as he lays his head on Jaemin's shoulder.
"Maybe he just wanted to change or something?" Jaemin suggests with a shrug.
"How was the shoot angel?" Jeno hums.
"It was good, nothing special." Jaemin rubs his arm and kisses the top of his head.
"I beg to differ, it had to be special because you were there." Jeno smiles and lightly taps his knee.
"Ok. Close your eyes." Renjun says from midway down the stairs.
"Ok." They both say, as they giggle.
"Promise me." Renjun says sternly.
"We promise." They both say in unison.

Renjun walks in front of the two and sees they actually listened to him.
"Ok, I have a surprise for you. I hope you will like it. I guess I kind of made it for you? I wanted to give it to you on a special occasion and I think tonight is that night." They both listen closely.
"I want you to know, that I love you both so much. I know you two came first, you've had only each other for so long and the way you opened your hearts to me makes me feel so special, so loved." They hear a little rustling before the music turns on.