26

When Renjun wakes the next morning he feels Jeno's hands softly running down his back and up again. He kisses his neck gently to let him know he's awake.
"Good morning baby." He says huskily.
"Good morning. What time is it?" Renjun asks sleepily.
"4:30, I have to go to work soon." Renjun nods and quickly looks to the other side of the bed.
"Jaemin isn't here? Is everything ok?" Jeno nods.
"It was a rough night, he said he's coming home soon."
Jeno kisses him a few times before rolling them over so he can get ready for work.
"Go back to sleep baby." Renjun nods and watches him walk away. He curls into the blanket and tries to fall again but he's worried about Jaemin being up almost 24 hours and how exhausted he must be.

Jeno walks out dressed in casual jeans and a t-shirt looking amazing as usual. He walks over and kisses him deeply.
"That's not fair, you brushed and I didn't." Renjun says with a pout. Jeno smiles and pecks his lips again.
"I really don't care, I love you and wanted to kiss you." Renjun smiles and watches him walk out. He lays back down for only a minute before jumping out of bed.
"Wait!" He runs downstairs and catches him just before he was going to walk out and wraps his arms tightly around his neck.
"What is this for?" Jeno asks with a giggle.
"I-I uh, I'm going to miss you." Jeno kisses him again showing all of his passion.
"I'll be back in a few hours. I love you so much baby." Renjun nods and tries to wipe his eyes so Jeno doesn't see.
"I love you." He responds softly.

When Jaemin walks into his bedroom to see Renjun sleeping peacefully he smiles. As much as he thought it was only Jeno who needed someone here when he isn't, he's realizing that he needs this just as much. He quietly takes his clothes off and heads straight for the shower. He's tired, every muscle aches, his head hurts and he just wants sleep. He stands under the hot shower spray for as long as his tired body will let him.
When he gets back in his room he sees Renjun sitting up, obviously naked under the thin sheet covering him, so he decides he doesn't need clothes either.
"Did I wake you?" He asks softly as he finishes drying himself.
"Yeah, I heard the shower." Jaemin pouts.
"I'm sorry, I tried being quiet." Renjun smiles and pulls the blankets down, patting his spot.
"It's ok, I wanted to hear you come in, I was worried about you." He says softly.

He crawls into his spot and lays back on his pillow, watching as Renjun cuddles in to his side.
"You must be so tired. Sleep, I'll hold you." Jaemin's heart is beating a mile a minute, so thankful for the men in his life. He has no doubt that if Jeno was here, he would be the same way. He would have both of his lovers to cuddle him to sleep.
"What would I do without you Junie? I love you so
Much baby." Renjun crawls on top of him, much in the same way he slept with Jeno and cuddles into his neck.
"I love you, now sleep." Jaemin hums and kisses his shoulder.

He slowly runs his fingertips down Renjun's spine causing a shiver. He wiggles a little.
"Sorry, you gave me chills." He whispers.
"Oh I did huh?" He bites his shoulder, gently scraping his teeth across his skin.
"You shouldn't do that, you need to sleep." Jaemin smirks and plays innocent.
"What on earth are you talking about? I thought we were going to sleep?" He questions.
"We are, we were, fuck it." Renjun says before capturing Jaemin's lips in a heated kiss. Jaemin hums as he pulls away.
"I can sleep later baby. Right now, I need to make love to you." He whispers huskily.

It starts with lazy kisses, their hands exploring the other, their skin pressed together. Very soon Renjun is pressed to the mattress with Jaemin grinding into him, licking and sucking on his neck. He kisses downward, wanting to taste him. He explores every spot on his perfect skin as he moves downward.
"My pretty baby." Jaemin says as he looks him over. He goes back up and stares deep in his eyes.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are. Everything about you is just, beautiful. Your pretty eyes, cute nose perfect, plump kissable lips. Your neck drives me crazy, your stomach, your waist and hips, your beautiful legs, your cock, especially when it's aching for us. Your pretty little bottom, so soft and squeezable, perfect size for my hands. Most importantly, your soul, your heart, your drive and your strength." Renjun is weeping again.
"Jaem, please. Don't say things like this, please?" He begs weakly.
"I want to tell you every minute of every day." Renjun touches his face.
"I love you Jaemin, you will never, not be a part of me."