4

In the dxd universe crom cruach is hanging out with his fellow dragon emperors .

Issei- well dude how was your day??

Crom- i'm doing fine what about you?? And your girls..

Issei- i'm doing great.. what about you vali..

Vali- i'm surprised that you didn't peep along with your fellow perverted friends..and to answer your question. I'm doing great..summer will come soon so what is your plan??

Crom- well i will visit mom to another dimention..

Issei- wait your mom is in another dimention???

Vali- issei how many times did the other faction told us that crom's origibal world is bot from here..crom is the son of great red and his mother is a huntress...so crom did your mom has a great ass

Issei- or she had a big boobs..

Crom cruach was annoyed on their comments and he smack both of the. On the back of their heads..

Crom- hmmm i dunno i never met mom since i was a child..but dad told me that she was an amazing woman and this summer i plan to visit therr and go to school..

Issei- school again??!!

Vali- what kind of school that your mom is with??

Crom- well dad said it was a combat school. And mom was the vice head master on that academy..

Vali- can i come with you...

Crom- hell no..atleast for now..dad said that academy was a combat school and the people were trained to kill some monster called grimms..i dunno..

Vali- hmmm i guess great red will send you to a mission??

Crom- perhaps...and who knows if i can enroll on that academy with my current transcript.

Issei- why not use false transcript..and use false name??

Crom- why would i do that??

Vali- issei is right on that..who knows the chaos brigade find that location..as far as i k pw the chaos brigade has the power to create a machine that can connect here and there..specially ophis is their leader..

Crom- well bad news for you vali ophis quits beung the leader..because she knew that her subbordinates are usinh her..for their selfish desires..

Vali- that is why  you need to keep a low profile..specially the qluipoth faction knows who you really are..and that bastard grandfather if mine has the ability to find that location...if he finds out the location who knows what happen to that realm..

Crom- you two could be right..

Vali- of course we are right..don't worry about us..we can take care of our self.and we can protect your lovely sona...

Issei- you knpw saji has a huge crush on sona..

Vali- shut it red one my vite is crom..don't worry i will protect sona on your behalf..

Crom- i just notice vali you are willing to proyect sona on my behalf
Hmm do you have a crush on her too???

Vali- fuck you black one!!!! I have a crush on my own...

Issei- you know you two just confess your feelings to your girls!!!  You vali had a huge crush on kuroka and you know she had a crush on you!! I mean a lot!! While you crom cruach!! You are a dragon for crying out loud!! Just admit to her that you love her!!  

Crom- shut it!! Kuroka can accept vali in just a single word..while sona!! Good luck on that!!!

Issei and vali look each other..