20

The next combat class arrive miss goodwitch and ozpin were both present and the arena was set up to a wrestling match...and miss goodwitch call jaune to become a ring announcer..and the arena was filled to see the champion again vs the brawler in a wrestling match.

Jaune- ladies and gentlemen BWE short for beacon wrestling entertainment..

The students are clapping for the entrance even port and ooblek went to see the match..

Jaune- the following contest is schedule for one fall female division match...introducing first that challenger she is weigh 150 lbs from patch..the challenger yang " the destroyer" xiao long!!!!!

The student cheering to see yang in her wrestling outfit and even they had an entrance music and weiss hired a violin player to play during yang's entrance

Just imagine yang is shinsuke nakamura and she has the same movement when she enter the ring..

Jaune- and her oponent weighing 165 lbs she is the 4 times mistral champion from argus mistral kingdom pyrrha nikos!!

IMagine kurt angle is pyrrha nikos and they have same movement during entrance and pyrrha had a belt on her waist

When pyrrha enters to the ring the referee went to the center and the two were shock to see ozpin wearing referee uniform..

When ozpin look at the two fighter he signal to ring the bell...

Pyrrha has no knowledge about wrestling while yang has an advantage because she knows about wrestling moves..

The two slowly reach their hand to grapple and when they reach their hand yang tries to tackle pyrrha but pyrrha kick yang to her mid section..

Pyrrha has no idea on her nextmove so she run to the rope to gain her some speed pyrrha attempt to deliver a running clothes line but that is a mistake because yang  cought her and she deliver a spine buster

Yang- hahaha not so tough now huh champion..come on get up!!!

Pyrrha- damn it yang that is painful!!

Yang- who said that wrestling isn't painful!! Now get up!! And fight!!

Pyrrha- yang this is supposwd to be a show..and my back is hurt!!

Yang- is that so!! Well then let me show you pain...

Yan grab pyrrha's legs and yang perform a sharpshooter..