27

The next day during combat class ruby blake ren and nora are prepared  to fight vs team crdl..

Ruby- hey ren..do you have a kunai that i could borrow??..

Ren- i do you want to perform a flying thunder technique??

Ruby- yeah...my parebts are here i wanna show off..

Ren- well sure you can use the technique.. those pubks is no challenge we better end the fight early.

Ruby- yep i'll face cardin my self...

Nora- hey!! He's my target..

Ruby- well i claim him first so better luck next time..

Nora- you owe me pancakes ruby..

Blake- alright guys let's go...

The arena was filled with students and team strq were present.

Glynda- ladie and gentle please seat down..today before we start the 4 vs 4 match we have a guest..anf our guest for today is one of the most elite team ever grauated in beacon

Coco- wait team strq is here!!!

Pyrrha- i never knew that team strq are the legendary huntsman ever graduated..

Glynda- now i introduce to you the legendary team strq!!! First is their leader!! The legendary warrior!! Summer rose!!!

The crowd went wild to see summer rose in flesh!!

Glynda- as of you know gents that summer rose was died

Glynda- as of you know gents that summer rose was died. But all of the news are wrong!! Because summer rose is still alive!! She suffer from amnesia for 15 years..and bow the legendary warrior who solely fight more than 1000 grimms in different sizes has return!!! As you all know summer rose is related to ruby rose. Because summer is her mother!!

Velvet- shit summer is the mother of that squirt..

Glynda- next is summer's partner you all know him well as a drunk. Ket's guve around of applause please welcome qrow branwen!!

Coco- woah!! That drunk is a member of team strq and he is summer's partner

Glynda- next she is another member of team strq..she is known as a woman can teleport..and she is the mother of yang xiao long and the elder twin of qrow branwen please welcome raven branwen!!