5

Serafall is in her office and she was signing a ton of paper works which annoy her when sona appear much to her joy.

Serafall- sona!! I'm so happy that you visit me..tell me is there anything happen back at kuoh?? Tell me i will freeze heaven if they do something to you!!!

Sona- nothing happen sister...but i need to borrow something from you..

Serafall- tell me..is it money?? Or  another piece..

Tsubaki- no it's not money nor piece serafall sama it's your costume..

Serafall- you mean!! Sona will wear the cpatume that i made specially for her!! Oohhh!! Why don't you tell me!! Let me get it for you sister!!

Momo- serafall sama i think it's not for sona.

Serafall- then if it's not for her?? Then for who??

Sona- it's for saji..that idiot will loose to a bet..that those 3 dragon emperors made..

Serafall- i'm confuse?? Why does saji-chan will wear my cute costume?? And what bet??

Sona- well-

Tsubaki- sona-sama will kiss lord crom cruach ib public because he will be out soon to meet his mother..

Serafall- ohhh!! Now i see...and sona why you didn't confess to crom??

Sona- i always throw a hint that i like him a lot but it seems he is very oblivious sister...

Serafall- ohh i see..

Ruruko- even the red and the white dragon tell him that sona-sama is her fiancè...but he didn't even believe it..

Serafall- whaat!!! If he will not accept sona's feelings!! I will gonna freeze him!!

Sona- amd make great red and ophis angry and you sign up your death sentence. Is that what you want??

Serafall- i take that back...well we practically know that crom will be ended up like that...but i got a feeling that crom like you so much..he just afraid that you might dump him...but on the other note crom cruach is a boy and i never knew that dragon can be so shy at the same time....

Tsubaki- yes i already told sona-sama about that..even kiba is almost the same as crom. But in a different situation..i think let crom enjoy his time..and wait for him to confess..

Serafall- but how long i wiould be wait to have a nephew or niece or both!!

Sona- if you don't want to wait then go get a man!! You are over 100 years old yet you are still single and a virgin!!

Serafall- hey!!! I will marry a man if i wanted to. And as if you are nkt a virgin!!

Sona- what!!! Did you say!!!

Serafall- ohh come on sona..you are a beautiful woman...despite ypu are lacking in some department!! Go and make a baby!!!

Sona- i will gonna kill you just you wait sister...

Serafall- well keep on dreaming sister...ohh by the way how long will crom will out??

Sona- i don't know...from what ophis told me he will be with his mother abd son bonding because he didn't see gis nother for maou knows how long...and ophis told me that i should get ready flif crom will need a mate incase of emergency..

Serafall- i see...well i don't even know what's on her mind but you should follow her instruction.and wait here i will gwt the dress..

Serafall went to get the dress. While sona and her peerage wait for her return..