18

The next day  in combat class glynda didn't any students for a fight instead she is in for a lesson..

Glynda- okay children...listen i will not going to a combat fight for today i will pick a student that will be fighting in the next lesson..next bout it will be yang xiao long vs pyrrha nikos...in a single wrestling style match..next it will be mr dove  mr lark and mr bronzwing vs mr ren miss valkyrie and miss belladona in a normal 3 vs 3 match then there will be mr arc vs mr winchester..

Cardin- hell yeah!! Prepare for a fight arc i will destroy you!!

Glynda- mr winchester let me remind you..your fight will be a cage match..you will not allow to use your weapon..you will bot going to use your aura or semblance...

Cardin- what!!!!

Glynda- you will learn to fight using your own fist and strength...

Cardn- gggrrrr!!!!

Glynda- now then since you have mastery in your aura and semblance..it's time for you to learn the basic fighting style using your own strength.. since you all rely too much on your aura and semblance you forgot to your selves how to use the basics...and i observe most of you haye mr arc...is this how you  will do once you graduate here?? I know why you start to hate him for no reason...miss adele can you tell me why you hate him?? Despite he help one of your team from constant bullying??

Coco- professor someone told us that he use false transcript...

Glynda- and who give you the authority to bully him??? You forgot that you have a teacher who will take this matter??? And give a necessary action...

Coco-.........

Glynda- what about you mr winchester....you constantly bully mr arc.. are you the one who spread the news about his transcript??!!

Cardin- no...

Glynda- lying will lead you to your punisment mr winchester..

Cardin- most of the student hate me ms goodwitch...how would the student will believe me if i spread the news about his transcript...i only hate him just for fun...but spreading a news is not my style...

Glynda- since you are a great liar you will have 6 weeks with mr port..

Cardin- you will gonna punish me for no reason!!

Dove- miss goodwitch this is unfair!! We can vouch cardin he disn't spread the news..the four of us stay in our dorm playing video games...

Sky- it seems you are playing favoritism here professor..if cardin spread the news we should spread it too..but who even believe at us we are bullies no one believe in us...as a teacher you should treat us fair too..we are still student too...as dove said i can vouch with cardin the 4 of us hear the news about that looser's transcript yesterday too...

Glynda- very well since you two vouch for mr winchester i let it slide...if i found out that you spread the news you 4 will be in great trouble...

Velvet- but miss goodwitch why are you protecting the looser!!

Glynda- ms scarletina i am a teacher here. It is my obligation to protect everyone including mr arc...even mr cardin it is my obligation to protect them and all of you...this is a combat school and this school train fighters and those who are willing to learn how to fight...

Velvet- but professor...

Glynda- one more discremination about mr arc or mr winchester..and you will be the first to receive a harsher punishment ms scarletina..did you forget that you also suffer from bullying..you are a sophomore here and you allow your self to be bullied by mr winchester and his team...if not for mr arc's intervention you will suffer even more. Is this the way you thank him??? Or are you a bully too...