38

Over the past weel sona tale good care of crom cruach when he was staying at the hospital..glynda was satified to see sona is really taking care of crom..crom cruach skin return to it's normal color while some  spotsmfrom the dragon fall are fully heal azazel and sirzechs visit crom when they have time..azazel decide to stay for a while and watch over the realm if there are some unusual event happen now they know rezivm is here..sona's peerage decide to come foebtheir master herbpeerage easily befriend with team rwby and crom's team...saji  fall inlove with yang of all people while ruby constantly teasing the two..and now yang is a member of saji's harem muchbtontai's protest but raven beat him in word battle..

Tai- ohh come on raven yang is still young and she is a girl for crying out loud!!

Raven- ohh shut up taiyang you we were the same like yang when we decide to marry and not only that you went to summer too!! Did you hear me complain when you dexide to marry us both???

Tai-.........

Raven- that's what i thought....

Qrow- you loose again tai..

Tai- since when did i win a fight over raven. .

Qrow- yang is a big girl now..she is strong she can handle her self..
That kid saji will never win if she knew yang very well..

Tai- who said i am worried avout yang?? I am more worried about the boy...and soon he will be the same just like me...you know yang's temper...

Qrow- ohh i am fully aware of that...but where is azazel??

Summer- he is with thw headmaster and glynda. He is looking for a good spot for oum kbows what he will do...

Ozpin- so azazel what are you planning to do??

Azazel- it's easy since your academy is very much open amd you don't have a technology like atlas..i will build something that atlas will never had..

Ozpin- and that is..

Azazel- remote operated rocket launcher...and a lot of it...have it back at my home..i have Inter continental balistic missile...a nuclear bomb..i even have remote control machine guns..i even have robots..and i even have more of sophisticated weapon that i personally made..i even created a bullet proof vest..an armor i even have war planes   and now in order to use that i need a massive land and this forest is perfect location....and atlas soon will go crazy to see all my creation..

Ozpin- are perhaps a military back in your realm??

Azazel- nope..it's just my hobby...i am an inventor my self..i spend my time creating weapons armors and many more...i am a strategist a scientist...

Ozpin- if you will stay here for a whike who will lead your faction??

Azazel- my secincd in command shemhazai...i am too lazy to lead an army so i let him lead while i am not around...i am planni g to retire from being a leader...but many of my comrads protest..they call me the most dangerous fallen angel..or the final boss and aome call me the dark angel...but i don't really care...

Glynda- what is your relationship to my son??

Azazel- everybody knows who is crom..most god call him the king of evil dragon..but for me he is the coolest guy i ever known..me and crom usually playing video games mosy of the time..him and i created a strip club back on kuoh..

Glynda- so my skn is a pervert huh..

Azazel- ohh it's natural for us you know..he is still a boy..so live with it..

Ozpin- is crom still a virgin..

Azazel- both me and crom arw still virgin even the two of us are pervert for sometime...even my own adopted son beat me..vali lost his virginity not so long ago..

Ozpin- so what will be your plan to winter??

Azazel- i can sense her luat in power..ozpin me and crom will use her as our personal stripper..

Glynda- what about her sister weiss.

Azazel- weiss is a good kid i can sense her intention..and all i can say she deeply care for crom..and i can sense that she is still a virgin even she had a boyfriend...

Glynda- weiss is very close to my son infact every member of team rwby are very close to crom..they stick each other no matter what happen..i am not surprise if they are willing to die just to protect my son.

Ozpin- indeed i agree with glynda..out of all first year team rwby and jnr are my beat student..and crom is the one who made them stronger..

Azazel- ohh i heard about that.. i am willing to learn about their ninja technique..

Ozpin- if you want to learn about ninja technique you can go to team rwby or with ren and nora. They are the one who master that technique..crom is just an observer about their development...so be aware that team rwby is not easily to be manipulated hehe...even my pioneer team strq had a rough time with them.. may be lets just say team rwby are the second coming of glynda or miss sona...

Glynda- well mr azazel good luck...and by the way when those children will teach you there are bo short cuts or even use magic..trust me..the drun qrow almost had a nightmare because of his neices and miss weiss...and summer almost lost her mind because of her daughters mind games..as for yang and blake..you can relax..yang is good in advicing and blake is observant the two of them might be mischievous sometimes..but you can easily get along with them.

Azazel- what about nora and ren..

Ozpin- ren is a sage as for nora good luck because nora is a violent one she is a wild card in terms of using thunder technique..if you want nora to be easy on you..bribe her some pancakes.. nora can teach you some techniques in an easy way..

Azazel- i see...well i guess i have no escape for those brats...

Ozpin- i believe you can be on their level without dificulty azazel you are a genius...believe me you canaster every ninja move in a short span of time...

Azazel- thank you..now then since  the war with atlas soon to come we will prepare a defensive method..and may be i could send a warning to not mess with me...for now i will go  and get those babies to work..hehehehe

Ozpin- i agree..ironwood is getting paranoid everyday and he is obsessed to glynda and world domination....

Azazel- heh! He will get what he want.. watch how i will gonna prank atlas with one of my weapons...wait for a couple of days i will return...

Ozpin and glynda nodded