36

Evening time in vale ophis return to vale with rias and sona.

Ophis- i have return ladies and gentlemen this is sona sitri crom cruach mate and riad gremory the sister of sirzechs lucifer and one of the mate of the red dragon emperor

Ruby- that girl is look like pyrrha nikos?? Though there is a huge difference in certain department..

Blake- i get you ruby...and i cam sense her aura is powerful than us or even headmaster..

Rias- oh~ my such a bubbly attitude you have got there. I am rias gremory crom cruach i am crom cruach friend

Ruby- why everyone of you call jaine crom cruach??

Summer- dear jaune's real name is crom cruach..

Ruby- i'm confuse but any way i seen that girl with you miss rias.

Weiss- ruby that is sona crom's wife...

Upon hearing this sona had a blush on het face..

Ruby- woah!!! She's prettier in personal compare to the photo that jaune's always carry...

Sona- ohhhh~ so you do know who i am..

Weiss- yes crom show us your photo..by the way i am weiss schnee..and miss sona well you think you should meet your mother in law..

Sona look at the blond girl beside great red..

Glynda- hello sona it's nice to meet you..

Sona- h-hello..m-m-mrs.

Glynda- i'm glynda goodwitch..the mother of your mate...don't be afraid i know who you really are...just call me mom or mother if you like....

Great red send a telepathic message to sona.

Great red- sona you better wake that idiot i know he is prettending now..

Sona nodded..

Rias- we heard a news ablut what happen to crom cruach..so we came here before it's too late..so sona wake your husband up...and fix that trouble maker...