7

Summer has finally arrive crom is already prepared for his departure. Great red is there to gwt him even the 3 faction leaders are present sona went to ceom croach and again she kiss crom on the lips. Which made great red had a smug on  his face..

Crom- why you always kiss me on the lips sona. I don't mean that you were a bad kisser. Hehe actually i like it..

Sona- it's a secret of my own big boy~

Crom- you are acting so wierd?? But any way..

Sona- any way you should go now..

Crom- sheesh!! This girl is so wierd after i beat her in chess..any way i'll be seeing you soon guys..

The group bid their farewell to crom.

Great red- son you need to change your appearance..

Crom- why??

Great red- do you want to go in your mother's academy with that kind of looks?? Those people there think that you are a faunus or yokai...if they find out your herritage they will automatocally discreminate... so better chanhe into 17 yrs old boy son..

Crom nodded and he alter his identity in a 17 years old boy

Great red- that look is okay very well what will be your fake name??

Crom- jaune arc..

Sona- a french name for yellow??

Crom- yes...

Sona- but why arc..

Crom- just came to my mind that is all...

Sona- i see..

Great red- any way son the school will start tomorrow and your mother had no idea about your identity..thanks to ophis your identity is exposed... and i already manipulate your mother's mind..

Crom- okay..it's better to do that if she knew who i was her job will be on the line..dad you better watch remnant i had a bad feeling that the qluipoth might discover the land..

Great red- i will...don't worry..so your ceuah kiss you twice huh..hehehe nice move kid...you got my moves kid haha i am proud. So we better get going..

Crom- yes dad

The father and son went to a portal and in an instant they arrive at vale.

Crom- where are we dad??

Great red- we are now in vale for now we will be staying in a hotel tomorrow i will lead you to the bullhead bpund to beacon and here is your acceptance letter. I already give glynda a fake transcript.. and you will act as a weakest student in beacon..

Crom- why you want me to do that??

Great red- you can not trust the leaders on this kingdom son even the councils..and make sure no one knows who you really are..once they know your identity they will use you as their pawn...of even they will put you in jail..this world is full of greed in power trust me..if those khaos brigade discover this realm this is going to be worse.. so hide your identity as you can...i will continue to watchover you...if something will happen help will come..