16

The next day when jaune went to the cafeteria the beacon students saw him they look at him with disdain in their eyes...even team cfvy look at him with hatered..team rwby along with ren and nora see it..

When jaune pass them cardin throw some garbage at jaune...and the student laugh at him.. jaune wajts to destroy cardin but he is a man of peace he can't just flaunt his skill infront of many...so he had to endure everything...he will not flaunt his dragon side as long as it's needed..

When he arrive at his team seat yang start her rant..

Yang- what the hell is that...

Jaune- someone leak my secret...

Weiss- probably it's cardin....

Jaune- probably..

Nora- i want to break that man's legs!!

Jaune- no nora that guy is the son of the council he can practically kick you out bypassing ozpin's order..

Nora- but fearless leader..i don't want to see you hurt...

Jaune- i'll be fine nora..

Blake- jaune but this is wrong...you sacrifice ypur self for-

Jaune- as long as i am here blake..nothing will hurt you...or you guys..let them have their moments soon they will be shock to see who i really am..

Ruby- you still have a secret??

Jaune- i have a lot of secret ruby..and soon you will see who i really am.  Wait for me..you wsnt to be a hero right..then first you need to see who is the hero and who is the villain. Please bear with me..

Yang- fine but if this things will go worst we will do something!!

Jaune- no yang..

Yang- shut up..you help us so much..we can't just sit here and watch while you are suffering...what kind of friend we are if we can't help you..

Jaune- guys you might be end up bwing expelled..

Weiss- so what???  We all sign for this and end of discussion...

Jaune- weiss...you really grow up and you change for the better...

Weiss- of course i am....we are friends...and like you said friends should stick each other..

Ruby- yeah....we are bestie jaune even i will going to be kick out just for ypu then go ahead..

Jaune/ crom- ruby...if that is your decision so be it..

Ren- it would be boring if you are not around...and by the way jaune you will be surprise i learn some ninja technique too..

Jaune/ crom- ohh really??

Weiss- yes..we all learn some ninja technique..by the way i will fight pyrrha during combat class...

Jaune/crom- i will be watching you...

Weiss- good...

Ozpin- will mr jaune arc please go to my office...

Jaune/ crom- well here is my cue..

Ren- we will come with you..

Jaune nodded

When jaune arrive at ozpin's office he knocl the door

Ozpin- come in..

Jaune/ crom- you call me headmaster.

Ozpin- yes and team rwby what are you doing here?? Your first subject will be start later.