14

The next night team rwby along with ren and nora went to junior's bar and surpringly they saw pyrrha along with the rest to team crdl 

Ren- pyrrha?? Why are you with cardin's team???

Pyrrha- well it's just happen that they are here...i came here to support jaune..

Dove- cardin join's the match too..and where is your looser of a leader??

Nora- he has his own business to run...

Yang- by the way bronzwing what is the stage name of your leader??

Pyrrha- lied to them...i heard his name is the black dragon emperor..

Yang- who will be his opponent??

Pyrrha- i don't know??

Ruby instantly knew pyrrha is lying ruby and the rest knew who owns that ring name..

Time skip

The match has begun pyrrha and the remaining team crdl  knew that cardin's match is over and cardin lost the match..

When the ring announcer enter climb on the ring and she start announcing the final match..

Cinder- and now for the final match schedule for no disqualification introducing first he is accompanied by neopolitan he is weighing in 147 lbs  R- TRUTH!!!!

the crowd cheering and showting to hear roman torchwick's music

Meanwhile

Yang- this going to be fun...

Weiss- what do you mean no disqualification??

Yang- it means that you can literally use everything...even weapons...

Weiss- that is dangerous!!

Blake- relax all of it are props nothing is real....

Weiss- ohhh...

Pyrrha- ssshhhh!! Cardin is coming to beat that crap.

Back to the ring side

Cinder- and his opponent weighing in 250 lbs the black dragon emperor!!!!

Imagine sting is jaune and he use the same make up and he dye his hair from blond to black..

Meanwhile