23

In the realm of the dead hades is sitting on his throne until great red appear and hades is scared to see great red in human form.

Great red- honey!! I'm home!!!!

Hades- g-great red- sama!!!! Why d-did you come h-here!!!

Great red- hades i come here to get a soulf of a person named summer rose

Hades- my lord i indeed had her soul but according to the law she is dead for 12 years and she should remain here..

Great red- do you want me to cause another destruction of your realm or not!!!

Hades- you will going to break the law my lord!!

Great red- i don't give a damn about your law..all i want is her soul nothing more nothing less and i will leave you alone.. and it is not hurt to give me one soul right??? If you are still greedy even on me..i will gladly summon all the dragons and we will have a war between you and your reapers vs me and all the dragons...and i know you are not very stupid to pick a fight with me....

Hades gulps out of fear because he knows he can't win against great red...

Great red- now give me her soul or else..

Hades- before that i had a question do you find her body still intact??

Great red- hmm nit really but i plan to use my own flesh to create a new body just for her..come on man..all i want is her soul so that she could be in reunited with her family and children..

Hades- fine! Fine! Just her soul right...

Great red- yep!!

Hades- very well i will give her souk to you and next time try to do an appointment whe  you visit here..don't just barge in and kick my door you know how expensive my door is..

Great red- okay...i will make sure to use your reapers as a door bell..

Hades- ohh come on great red..

Great red- fine~ fine~...

Hades give summer rose soul and great red return to the dimensional gap leaving hades