26

After the family had a small reunion ozpin send the two team back to class except jaune him self.

Great red- now on business...oz may i ask you a question

Ozpin- go on..

Great red- do you believe in supernatural like dragons???

Raven- dragon?? Aren't they exticnt or even didn't exist at all??

Qrow- i think i drunk too much sis..

Ozpin- dragons??? I know they exist but i never saw one...it's to complicated to answer your question..

Glynda- oz dragons really exist...

Ozpin- ohh really??

Glynda- yes..infact one of them is a dragon god and one is a dragon hybrid..

Ozpin- dragon god? And a dragon hybrid??

Qrow- i don't get it..

Ozpin- please elaborate??

Glynda- ozpin my husband is a dragon god and my son is a dragon hybrid...and those two dragons are right infront of you...

Ozpin spit his coffee and drop his mug and qrow drop his flask before he can sip his liqour..

Raven pass out while tai is staring like an idiot...summer just laughing at them..

Qrow- yep! It's confirm i am already drunk..

Ozpin- excuse me???

Great red- allow me reintroduce my self i am great red the red dragonbgodnof apocalypse or a true dragon. Kr even a dragon of dreams..

Jaune- and ny real name is crom cruach abd i am the black dragon emperor..i am one of the 3 heavenly dragon..and i am well known as the crescent circle dragon hybrid...

Great red- and glynda goodwitch is my wife and the mother of jaune arc or should i say crom cruach

This time ozpin pass out...

Tai- i never knew dragin realky exist and i thought dragon is extinct all i know there is a wyvern in mountain glenn.

Great red- that small fry is bothing compare to me or even my son..

Tai- yeah it sure does..

Ozpin- i'm sorry i pass out because of too much information...but i never imagine that i have a student here that is a dragon...abd the son of my assistant..how could i not feel his presence.

Crom- because i seal my dragon side...

Great red- ozpin keep this information about us your self..

Ozpin- i will...trust me..

Great red- i know you need all the help while you can to beat that immortal wiych whose name is salem right??

Ozpin- i do..

Great red- i know many people who could kill her oz...and i will send them to this world..for now the other side is in crisis i can't summon them now because they are preparing for a fight..and i send my son here to be our agent because i saw a premonition that one of our enemy will come here and form an alliance to your enemy..and that enemy is no easy feat.

Ozpin- so this wod is in trouble..

Great red- yes it is..

Crom- don't worry headmaster i had a spy on my own and all of them are criminal minds and they are playing as a double agent...once they got the information i will know it...

Ozpin- i see.

Great red- as for summer. Well she really is dead by the way...i bring her back to life using my flesh..