15

A week after the match jaune was alone thinking when pyrrha approach him.

Pyrrha- hi dear...

Crom/jaune- hey what are you doing here??

Pyrrha- i just want to talk to you..i notice you have a problem..

Crom/jaune- i do..but it's okay i can manage..

Pyrrha- talk to me sweetie i am here to listen.

Crom/jaune- youbknow pyrrha some times i jusy imagine about why the headmaster accept. Me as a student here..

Pyrrha- what do you mean??

Crom/jaune- you see this is a combat school..and i know how to fight but..more on that why thay csrdin hates me so much..i think he knows something about me...being.

Pyrrha- being what???

Crom/jaune- being a faker..

Pyrrha- what?? Why did you sau that???

Crom/jaune- pyrrha i manage to enter here with fake transcript.. i don't even enter any combat preparatory school..i had no knowledge about grimms or any subjects here...all i can do is fight..since this school has a lot of rules i can't use my fist and skills..and i don't want any trouble...but cardin try to bully me even after the combat subject..and i can't do anything because i don't want to be expelled..

Pyrrha- i inderstand your reason dear all you had to do is to study hard that is all..i'm sorry but i can't really help you in academic..but all i can give you is moral support...i believe you can do it..

Crom/ jaune- thanks pyr..

Pyrrha- any time...any way i should go first be careful when you go home...

Crom nodded.

When pyrrha was out cardin went to jaune.

Cardin- well well well..it seems your little secret is out huh..

Crom/jaune- what do you want now...

Cardin- it's easy...i want you to be my bitch jauney- boy..

Crom- are you seeking death..

Cardin- go ahead kill me..if my dad will hear this not only ylu are out of the academy..you will be hunted by all huntsman and huntress in different kingdom...and if you don't obey my orders i will spread your secret in all remnant...

Crom/jaune- you want to blackmail me..

Cardin- no jaune...i am not that kind of person..all i ask is your cooperation..

Crom/jaune- what's in for me..

Cardin- your secret will be safe and i won't gonna tell headmaster ozpin or my dad...

Cardin walk away from jaune

Cardin- think about it jauney- boy....

Jaune is alone right now and staring at the moon...

Unknown to him weiss and blake is also there listening..

Blake- shit this jaune is in trouble cardin knew his secret

Weiss- we need to help jaune...even if it's just a secret...let's go we need to talk to the others.

When weiss and blake arrive at their dorm they saw yang and ruby playing video games while ren and nora are watching.

Weiss- guys jaune is in trouble..

Yang- what??

Blake- cardin just discover jaune's fake transcript..and he blackmail jaune..