31

Qrow is walking alone on the alley he was alone. Qrow is tired from training and his clothes was tattered he ignore the atlasean soldier and android when he spotted winter who is guarding the alley

 Qrow is tired from training and his clothes was tattered he ignore the atlasean soldier and android when he spotted winter who is guarding the alley

Winter- well well if it isn't qrow the drubk branwen..and what happen to you..did the grimms pit a number on you..

Qrow- i don't have time to quarell with you ice queen..i'm tired now get out of the way..

Winter- ozpin is busy talking with my boss...

Qrow- i don't give a damn about jimmy hebis always like that. And you always licking his boots..

Winter- are you insulting me qrow..

Qrow- i'm just telling you the truth ice queen..if i were you get the f*ck out away from that man..

Winter- why so stingy?? Or perhaps you are still had a grudge against me because i did break up with you..

Qrow- listen winter. I don't have a grudge that our relationship has ended..because i already know why you ended up our relationship..

Winter- of course you already know...

Qrow- but did your sister really know that we are former lovers winter...what would she react if she knows that you betray me..and decide to have an affair to richard from mistral.. hmmm what would ozpin would do if he heard what you did... now you and richard are done you went to tha paranoid james ironwood...what would summer would do if she know what you did to me winter.. you are lucky because i didn't tell all your secrets to any one..and his darkest secret..really winter do you really think that your beloved richard is clean..hahaha do you really think that richard is a perfect even you dear old boss is perfect hahaha think again...

Winter- what are you emplying. And of course they are perfect..

Qrow- do you really think that dear old richard of mistral has a bigger d*ck!! Hahah even that cyborg boss of yours doesn't have one wait did jimmy had a d*ck??

Winter- of course they have. Even richard has the biggest d*ck compare to you..

Qrow- true i even sae you twonentering ong the love motel..but do you think richard is straight guy??

Winter clench her fist because she is angry with qrow..

Winter- do you think you can fond a girl that will stay with you!! No girl will like a drunk like you..

Qrow- i would rather die single rather than live with a two timer like you!!!! After you are done playing  games with others and having a one night stand to any other man you deemed worthy after you are done you throw them on the trash!! It seems you havr different point of view compare to your sister...heh!! No wonder your sister never follow your sister and your sister has a better attitude compare to you..

Winter- weiss is still young..one day she will realize how weak beacon academy was..

Qrow- oh really..time has change ice queen you will never know the table has been turned..and any purpose why you show your self here along with your master..