22

At night while glynda is busy fixing her self preparing for bed when she remember to call her husband..

Great red- hi honey...

Glynda- honey where are you???

Great red- i'm at home training the red and white deagon emperor...do you have a problem with our son??

Glynda- nothing really honey..i thinl you should be proud of our little dragon..

Great red- really?? And i expect that he would annoy you like the way he annoy the 3 faction and the 2 dragon emperors..tell me did he dind another mate..

Glynda- he did find a mate and her name is pyrrha nikos..

Great red- whaaaat!!! Out of all people it was nikos!!! Honey!! Thay brat is no go!!!! She is bad!!!

Glynda- why honey??? Is there aomething wrong???

Great red- i saw a premonition about crom...that brat cheats on him with the winchester!!!

Glynda- he is head over heels to pyrrha honey and it seems he is happy and content..

Great red- honey please no she is bad...

Glynda- honey it's just a premonition even you are a god you could do a mistake...

Great red- perhaps honey..but my feeling that girl is such a bad girl..i can understand the schnee brat..but the nikos is no....sigh~ honey

Glynda- honey please try to understand crom is happy with her...he is still a young boy..

Great red- sigh~ alrigjt but pleasr honey..if something bad happen to our little boy call me in an instant no mattwr what happen...

Glynda- why hobey what cluld go worng with crom..

Great red- honey..even crom is a hybrid..he is not safe to a dragon fall desease..crom cruach is a dragon...if thay sickness will fall to him trouble will occur.

Glynda- if that will happen what will be the indication if he suffer a desease??

Great red- first of all honey  if crom will suffer a dragon fall desease he will cough severely and he will vomitting with blood next is his dragon features will expose that will make him a humanoid dragon...next is his immune system will deteriorate and his physical appearance will be skin and bones and his skin will get paler and paler...that is the clear symptoms of dragon fall..and one more thing crom will die if in just 8 hours..

Glynda- whaaat!!! Is there any cure or even survive the dragon fall???

Great red- there is...and ophis wants to talk to you.

Glynda- okay let me talk to her.

Ophis- hello sister in law

Glynda- hello sister i disn't expect that my sister in law is a child..

Ophis- even my physical appearamce is a child i am still older than you and i heard about that dragon fall disease.

Glynda- yes sister in law is there any way to cure the dragon fall disease??

Ophis- there is...

Glynda- what is it??

Ophis- i know crom will soon be in trouble sister...let me tell you about a dragon fall disease..a dragon fall disease is a sickness that a dragon will experience if he or she will get beteayed by his/ her mate or even girlfriend or boyfriend..if crom will experiwnce a dragon fall mist likely crom will become a evil dragon if he manage to survive...since crom has a crush or should i say engage to sona..crom must mark sona as his mate or husband and wife according to draconic law..if not crom cruach will surely die in 8 hours...