21

The next day

Whe  the team rwby and jrn eating pyrrha went to their table and she was furious because she lost the match again

Pyrrha- what the hell yang! Why did you do that for!!

Yang- do what??

Pyrrha- your moves!! It almlst break my spine!!! Until now my back still hurts!!

Yang- shut the f*ck up pyrrha!! Do you think i didn't know that you cheat during our match!!!

Pyrrha- i didn't!!

Yang- f*ck you!!! You push the referee first vecause you are blinded with anger!!

Pyrrha- you are the first to vreak my winning!! I never lost to a match!!

Yang- for your information weiss beat you first!!

Pyrrha- she was just lucky!!!

yang- lucky my ass!! It was clear that you lost!! Becuse you are weak!!

Pyrrha- what did you say!!!!

Pyrrha tries to attack yang and yang never going to back down

Before the fight escalates cardin and jaune tries to break them apart..

Jaune- break it up you two!!!

Pyrrha- darling stop holding me!! I will going to break that blond bimbo!!!

Jaune- pyrrha no!!!

Cardin- arc!! Take that girlfriend of yours away from here!! I yang is so strong and i can't keep her stay.

Yang- ket go of me you m*ther f*cker!! I will going to kick that cheater's ass!!!

Before the two could do a rumble ruby raise her voice.

Ruby- ENOUGH!!!!!

yang and pyrrha stop to hear ruby...

Ruby- what is in to you pyrrha!! Why you are so eager to win on that match!!!

Pyrrha- you know the reason ruby!! I never lost to a match!! Not a single lost!! And that bimbo and that flat chested harlot!! Beat me!!

Weiss- what did you said to me!!

Blake- weiss easy..

Ruby- you just angry just for that??? Come on pyrrha go to your senses!! Those match you participate isn't a tournament!! So get over it!!

Pyrrha- no!! My spine is still hurt!!

Jaune/crom- dear it's just a sprain..you need a massage..you haven't perform stretching before the match....

Pyrrha- f*ck you jaune!!

Jaune/crom- what did you say to me pyrrha??

Pyrrha- i'm sorry jaune..

Jaune/crom- listen to me pyrrha...every contact sport can lead to a muscle sprain pyrrha..

Pyrrha- but-

Jaune/crom- it is natural for an athlete to experience muscle sprain dear..you should no that..

Pyrrha- i didn't know that because i am not a close quarter fighter..and i never experience wrestling...

Cardin- for the first time nikos i have to agree with jauney-boy...when i enter to the ring and win a match i experience muscle pain you know..

Jaune/crom- wait yoh were there too???

Cardin- obviously..i went to a ring name the black dragon emperor..and i managee to win against r-truth..you were there too..and you lost badly...

Jaune/crom- ohh i know that but i went home early because i am tired and my body is hurt...damn that figure for leg lock almost break my leg..

Cardin knows that jaine is taunting because cardin really lost on the fight he give up when the opponent perform a figure 4 leg lock...

Before jaune could continue theybare elinterrupted by izpin him self.

Ozpin- what it seems to be the problem here..

Yang- pyrrha here attack me vecause she blames me that she lost from the fight..

Ozpin- miss nikos...about that match of yours..i didn't like your action..i am a referee on your match and you should obey my rules...and may i ask why there is a chair ob the ring.

Pyrrha- yang grab a chair and she attempt to-

Yang- no i'm not!! You use ykur semblamce to bmgrab a chair and you attempt to hit me so i perfor a leg drop!

Ozpin- is that true??

Weiss- that is true air..

Pyrrha- that's not true!!!

Weiss- pyrrha many saw that figjt even your boyfriend saw it too..

Pyrrha- well i uhh-

Ozpin- enough....pyrrha you're actions is not allowed in any contact sport even in martial arts tournament..

Pyrrha- but sir in mistral tourbament anything is allowed to use even semblance and aura even-

Ozpin- miss nikos there is a certain rule of the tourbament that you have to obey..there are some tournament that aura and semblance is not allowed..specially boxing and wrestling match...you have to use your own strength when you enter in that kind of sport...since you have a dis advantage compare to yang i can let it go..but do that again and try to cheat in my ring...you will be ban to enter in vytal tournament next semester. Do you understand me??

Pyrrha- yes sir...

Ozpin- and miss xiao long please try to keep cool and try to watch your temper..meditation will do the thing..

Yang- i will thanks professor...

Ozpin- very well i let you enjoy your day..

Ozpi  keave the two team..

Pyrrha- dear can you give me some money i had to visit a massage parlor later..

Jaune give some money to pyrrha and oyrrha instanly walk away to the group.

Weiss- what a gold digger..seriously jaune you just give her a money and she didn't say thank you in return or even go to a date?? What kind of girlfriend is that???

Jaune/crom- let it be..it's just a couple of lien..

Weiss- even so jaune...that money came feom your hard work..

Blake- weiss is right jaune..i notice that pyrrha only wants your money..

Jaune/crom- it's alright guys really...as long as she is happy i will be happy too..

Blake- you know jaune you are too good for her..i mean you are so good in treating a woman...fufufufu

Jaune/crom- oh really???

Blake- of course i am sure...pyrrha is so lucky to have you and i hope sona will treat you right that is if you can confess to her.

In an instant jaune's face went red redder than pyrrha's hair..

Cardin- whose sona??

Yang- get lost f*cker before i will break your spine..

Cardin- jeez!! I'm just asking...who is she..

Yang- not  your f*cking business..get out before i will break you into two pieces..

Cardin leave the group alone and he return to his own team..

Ruby- hey look jaune is blushing!!

Team rwby went to a full blown laughter because of jaune and the start teasing jaune ren and nora join in